DTV Ch 213

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ok, I was told by DTV the game would be blacked out here in Atlanta...we went to Jocks and Jills and they got the beginning of the game on CH 213, then after the 2nd series DTV blacked it out, I called my dad who lives maybe 10-15 mins from where I do, and his DTV had blacked out ch 213...I had set my Tivo anyway but just assumed nothing would be on it

we did get the game at another bar where they picked up the Dallas feed, but much to my surprise this morning I looked at my Tivo and the game is there...recorded in full

what happened? the only thing I can think is because I unplugged the phone line yesterday that maybe it fleeced DTV, but I thought they had fixed that glitch?

anyone know?

David

Rush 2112

Reaction score
They have no clue what the F they are doing. All day long, like most people here, my DTV said it would be on 213 though I was almost certain it would be blacked out due to NYC Giants game. Come 10 o'clock my 212 and 213 blacked out. Blacked-out for a lot of people here too. Some people here had no problems. LaTuna and some people who I think were in ATL/Houston areas seemed ok. I called DTV and they said it was a glitch worldwide that had it blackedout (hence they have no clue). Everything was up and running for me by 5 mins left in 1st quarter.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I saw the whole game on 213 here in NC. I didn't expect it, but it was a nice surprise. And thanks to the Zone for clueing me in. I probably would have missed it if I hadn't read it here.

Chevyman08

Reaction score
Where are you located? I had the game in full on Directv channel 213. I live in Louisiana.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Who knows, David?

The whole mess was as confusing as our oline.

Some of us had no prob getting the entire feed.

Others got the first few moments, then were pulled.

Others never got any signal but the logo and the elevator music.

You'd think an operation as big as Directtv would be working off a central switch...based on the absolute NFL black out rules.

Instead it seems like every county/state has its own ghost inhabiting the machine.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Who knows, David?

The whole mess was a confusing as our oline.

Some of us had no prob getting the entire feed.

Other got the first few moments, then were pulled.

Others never got any signal but the logo and the elevator music.

You'd think an operation as big as Directtv would be working off a central switch...based on the absolute NFL black out rules.

Instead it seems like every county/state has its own ghost inhabiting the machine.

Nors got a picture of Hos on his TV.

TDHND

Reaction score
I went to a friend's house after work and when I got home the game was on 213 here in Indiana. I wish I would have gotten to see it,but I caught just a few seconds of it. It sounds like I didn't miss much though.

Reaction score
San Jose CA it was on here, saw the whole game first half done by Cardinal Announcers, second half done by Mickaroo and Babe

leicafan

Reaction score
I got the game on CH213 that I didn't expect to see that. I lived in Twin City, MN