Duke Robinson

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Would not want to take Robinson w/the 51st. Dallas could trade down later in the 2nd and take the Munster, Herman Johnson. Johnson not only has better awareness in the passing game (keeps his head on a swivel for twists, stunts & blitzes), almost as good in running game and much better intangibles (good work ethic, good teammate and leader).

No more loafers & dumb blonds.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i woudnt mind trading down, getting an extra 3rd, and taking herman johnson,

i was sour on herman johnson alittle for being weighing about 384 at senior bowl etc, but he is working on that now, with a nutritionist

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;2689711 said:
Duke Robinson is my favorite player in this Draft. I think he is the answer at LG for 10 to 12 years. He is the best OG in this class.

He is 6'5", 330 pounds of human bulldozer.

#72.

[youtube]-3qy7xxeVHA[/youtube]

I'm sure Hos and I will be doing the same thing come draft day if Duke is sitting there with our first pick.............

"JUST TURN IN THE CARD ALREADY JERRY! THERE IS NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT!!"

In other words, I agree with Hos 110%

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2692308 said:
i woudnt mind trading down, getting an extra 3rd, and taking herman johnson,

i was sour on herman johnson alittle for being weighing about 384 at senior bowl etc, but he is working on that now, with a nutritionist

NFL Network had a report on LSU's proday today. Johnson looked like he was in excellent shape, moved around well and reportedly was in the 350's now I think Mayock said.

JPM

Reaction score
Hostile;2689711 said:
Duke Robinson is my favorite player in this Draft. I think he is the answer at LG for 10 to 12 years. He is the best OG in this class.

He is 6'5", 330 pounds of human bulldozer.

#72.

[youtube]-3qy7xxeVHA[/youtube]
Hos, how do you Duke vs. Herman Johnson at 51 ? I don't see Duke lasting until 51, but that's my personal opinion.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
Rush 2112;2690126 said:
There is something scouts don't like about Duke.

Top guard in the draft usually doesn't carry a grade in the 50's.

Interesting