Dumb fans

cowfan

Reaction score
I agree with Stephen A. Smith. I love the Boyz but we have some of dumbest people in the fanbase. Trade Zeke! Pollard is better! Don't sign Dak! We can find someone better! Demarcus Lawrence is bad even though he the team's best defensive player. Trade Cooper and keep Gallup. Let Vander Esch go because injury prone. Get of Jerry, but he's owner and he's not going anywhere.

I've never seen so many fans say some of the dumbest things.

If they lose Thursday it will be a new season of stupid from the dumb factory. It's only one game but they will act like the world ended.

I'm glad football is back and hoping for a good season. Go Cowboys and hoping for fewer dumb comments, but the dumb in some peopel is powerful.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree with Stephen A. Smith. I love the Boyz but we have some of dumbest people in the fanbase. Trade Zeke! Pollard is better! Don't sign Dak! We can find someone better! Demarcus Lawrence is bad even though he the team's best defensive player. Trade Cooper and keep Gallup. Let Vander Esch go because injury prone. Get of Jerry, but he's owner and he's not going anywhere.

If they lose Thursday it will be a new season of stupid from the dumb factory. It's only one game but they will act like the world ended.

I'm glad football is back and hoping for a good season. Go Cowboys and hoping for fewer dumb comments, but the dumb in some peopel is powerful.
And this place is infested with some of the dumbest.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

And yet, YOUR thread went to the Overtime Zone in record time. Go figure. :muttley:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
we have some of dumbest people in the fanbase.
I've never seen so many fans say some of the dumbest things. stupid from the dumb factory. It's only one game but they will act like the world ended. hoping for fewer dumb comments, but the dumb in some peopel
Being this is a family forum, one simply doesn't know the age of a poster.

Just because a fan as yourself, doesn't agree with another poster doesn't make them "dumb". Just as they don't think you're dumb with this nonsense of a thread.

Ps- You spelled peopel incorrectly but I'm certainly not going to call you dumb!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/animaniacs/images/a/**/CvTCqyz.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20200621141426

Well, for one thing, I'm a cartoon!

J817

Reaction score

Every team has them. Ever met Knicks fan? They think every big time FA is going to sign with Knicks for some reason, even though they have never attracted a big time FA in their franchise’s history. They are going to get one the next year. Ever met a Steelers fans? Most of those fans hate sexual assault even though they cheer for an alleged serial rapist on Sundays. Ever meet a Yankees fan? Every big time FA will sign with the Yankees. No matter if they have a good player at the position or not. Every other teams in MLB are just farm system teams to them. You should visit other team message boards sometime tbh.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Every team has them. Ever met Knicks fan? They think every big time FA is going to sign with Knicks for some reason, even though they have never attracted a big time FA in their franchise’s history. They are going to get one the next year. Ever met a Steelers fans? Most of those fans hate sexual assault even though they cheer for an alleged serial rapist on Sundays. Ever meet a Yankees fan? Every big time FA will sign with the Yankees. No matter if they have a good player at the position or not. Every other team in MLB are just farm system teams to them. You should visit other team message boards sometime tbh.

Hey, isn't Stephen A Smith a Knicks fan?

J817

Reaction score
Hey, isn't Stephen A Smith a Knicks fan?

He is, but listening to him, I think he is more down to Earth then other fans when he speaks about them. The Knicks have the worst owner in sports in James Dolan and I think Stephen A is aware of that fact.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He is, but listening to him, I think he is more down to Earth then other fans when he speaks about them. The Knicks have the worst owner in sports in James Dolan and I think Stephen A is aware of that fact.

I know. I was just using it as an excuse to make a Stephen A. Smith joke.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Look no further than the Dak haters to prove your point. Dumb is the operative word.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Every team has them

Amen brother, like when I lived in Houston in the late 70's, some fan called into the newspaper comment section and said in his view Bum Phillips was a better coach than Tom Landry. Which was dumb enough in itself, but his reason he gave was that Bum's record in his first two years with the Oilers was better than Landry's first two years with the Cowboys.

You can't make this stuff up. :rolleyes:

But dumb is akin to ignorant, which is just a lack of knowledge about something. Educating the "dumb" fans (who often probably aren't dumb, they're just trying to create something) is the best course of action (if they are really dumb, not just combative) if the poster is willing to listen. Doesn't happen often, but sooooo satisfying when it does....