Dungy and the Game

Pats Fan

Benched
Reaction score
Hope you guys don't mind me coming on here and talking, but I already know what my fellow Pats fans think.

Thoughts. Manning, the Colts team. Except they have James, Harrison, Freeney and a whole bunch of other guys. Coach. Dungy. Sorry, the guy is a class act. Too bad he has that whiner Manning as his QB.

So, you are the owner of this team. And Manning tells Dungy to stuff it and goes 4th and whatever. What does that tell your team??? Who runs this team??? And if Dungy tells Manning to "stuff it", he is on the hot seat because Manning is the team. But, one problem here. When have the Colts won a SB???? Never is the answer. Manning is the QB of the TO's of WR.

All year people from the Colts kept telling us what a loser Brady was. I thought to myself, are they out of their mind???

Stats, stats, stats. You fools. Stats, stats, stats. Get over it already and watch the game. Manning = great no pressure. Period. And even if Brady lost yesterday, he loves pressure. I think they all just got too comfortable. If you want to win the Bowl you have got to have the fire in your belly. After two years, the fire was not there.

This all being said, the team I dislike the most is the Steelers, then the Colts. Cannot stand either of them. So, I watched the game and said I cannot lose. Either goes down, I am happy. I think the Steelers play dirty. But you know what, the refs where trying to make the Colts win. Not an interception??? Are you nuts. What play were you watching.

OK, got to stop.

SB - Denver vs Carolina

Either team. I would be happy for a win. Whew.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I was thinking today how close the Pats came to hosting the AFC Championship game next week and going for a 4 out of 5.

NE actually should have won that game last night if not for 3 or 4 totally uncharacteristic turnovers.

Also, watching it live I thought Champ Bailey's fumble went out of the endzone.

Pats Fan

Benched
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica --

Regardless of the calls in the game, we did not play well enough to win. Denver deserved that win.

It's OK. I am really tired of people not liking the Pats because they won too much. They are my team. I do not care whether they win or lose, they are my team. We will be OK.

But, thinking about the SB. I really, really do not want the Steelers to win.

I would like to see a Denver and Carolina SB. Doesn't matter who wins. I will be happy for either team. Jake. This kid is a player. Even if they are an NFC team, I would not be unhappy if they won. Denver, hey, well Elway was at the helm and winning those two SB's I was rooting for them. I did not have envy, I just love good football. And clean football.

And as far as the refs, they need to get their act together before the SB. I don't know about you, but so far they have been stinking up the field.

BigHank

Reaction score
Pats Fan said:
CaptainAmerica --

It's OK. I am really tired of people not liking the Pats because they won too much. They are my team. I do not care whether they win or lose, they are my team. We will be OK.

People not liking Dallas for winning too much is exactly what we have to put up with as well. LOL I have not heard another fan from another team ever say that.

The Pats are a well coached team and will be back in the playoffs for another chance next year as will the Cowboys.

ghst187

Reaction score
Pats Fan said:
Hope you guys don't mind me coming on here and talking, but I already know what my fellow Pats fans think.

Thoughts. Manning, the Colts team. Except they have James, Harrison, Freeney and a whole bunch of other guys. Coach. Dungy. Sorry, the guy is a class act. Too bad he has that whiner Manning as his QB.

So, you are the owner of this team. And Manning tells Dungy to stuff it and goes 4th and whatever. What does that tell your team??? Who runs this team??? And if Dungy tells Manning to "stuff it", he is on the hot seat because Manning is the team. But, one problem here. When have the Colts won a SB???? Never is the answer. Manning is the QB of the TO's of WR.

All year people from the Colts kept telling us what a loser Brady was. I thought to myself, are they out of their mind???

Stats, stats, stats. You fools. Stats, stats, stats. Get over it already and watch the game. Manning = great no pressure. Period. And even if Brady lost yesterday, he loves pressure. I think they all just got too comfortable. If you want to win the Bowl you have got to have the fire in your belly. After two years, the fire was not there.
QUOTE]
I agree. There will be idiots like the SI writer Riley say, 15 years from now, say that Manning is a first ballot HOFer and Brady was overrated. Fact is...Winners Win. Manning may well go down like Marino, only Marino actually won a few playoff games.
I like Brady and I was rooting for the Pats yesterday. I think all the other AFC teams are pretty weakstick. Hard to like the cutblocking (should be illegal), Plummer QB'ed, Shanahan-coached, can only win at home Denver Broncos or the whiny baby overrated Colts.
I'm not a Pats fan or anything, but the Pats are class and Brady is clutch. I especially enjoyed seeing them beat St Louis in the SB a few years back and beating the Steelers...every year.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
I agree with this post totally. I'll take Brady over Manning any time. Brady is about SBs. Manning is about Manning.