Signed by Cowboys Durant signs with Dallas

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Much better deal when you compare it to a similar player in Jasper Brinkley who they signed for two years, $6.2 million with $2 million guaranteed. For just a few weeks prior to the season starting last season, he got his $1.25 million signing bonus and $750,000 of his $1 million base salary fully guaranteed

At least the team showed it was willing to admit that was a mistake rather than keeping him around because of the salary.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you trust Lee's glass like body and Rolando's pea size brain ......... this is what happens.

Add to the fact that this coaching staff could not get production even if they drafted the next LT, Singletary, or Ray Lewis.

You are coming dangerously close to criticizing Marinelli.

Tread lightly, my friend.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
At least the team showed it was willing to admit that was a mistake rather than keeping him around because of the salary.

One of the few times. I guess he did not endear himself. Meanwhile, McClain has done everything possible to actually get cut and won't because of "cap concerns".

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
One of the few times. I guess he did not endear himself. Meanwhile, McClain has done everything possible to actually get cut and won't because of "cap concerns".

Difference is that McClain can play. I'm not saying he should be kept, but if he couldn't play he wouldn't be here despite "cap concerns."