U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

https://twitter.com/D_Harris17/status/421737493466468352
1c731e467a3411e3a3f1129c5e705bd8_8.jpg

dstovall5

Reaction score
He really had such a fantastic year for Dallas, great ST player. Here's to hoping he has a successful recovery, if we're going to make the playoffs we'll need all the help we can get.

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
This guys the reason I'm wondering Danny McCray is still on this team. Covered kicks better than any "special teams ace" we've had over the last couple years. And at this point I'm sure he's a better safety than McCray.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get well soon, Dwayne. So many injuries unknown to the public. It makes you wonder what else we don't know about.

Fredd

Reaction score
now, why can't ALL of the injured guys get taken care of now??? it kills me when guys get surgeries in June or later....

get better soon D-HAIR-iss

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He really had a heck of a year on special teams. He was about as effective covering kicks as he was returning.

And that is under appreciated for players on the field for significant snaps per game.

Guessing he had RC surgery or just a clean out.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
This guys the reason I'm wondering Danny McCray is still on this team. Covered kicks better than any "special teams ace" we've had over the last couple years. And at this point I'm sure he's a better safety than McCray.

Ok that is funny.

Wishbone82

Omaha! Omaha!
Reaction score
And that is under appreciated for players on the field for significant snaps per game.

Guessing he had RC surgery or just a clean out.

It sure beats the days of Patrick "Fair Catch" Crayton, doesn't it. I really hope he can stay healthy, I think he is one our most valuable players on the team right now

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
With the way this guy throws his body around on kick coverage, it comes as no surprise to me that he had something which needed a little fixer upper. No only are we asking him to bust returns on STs. We also ask him to run down and regularly sacrifice his body for the good of stopping opposing return men. The thing that can get lost in all this is his inherent skill as a WR. We have seen flashes of it when he has been given the opportunity in the offensive sets. The guy can flat out fly and I believe, given more time in training camp at WR with our starting QB, he will shine at that position. I would gear up to get him integrated at WR while retaining only return duty on STs. Who am I though? I'm no Jason Garrett.