(E)astCoast(SP)orts(N)etwork shows their true colors again

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Whenever they talked about Andy Reid and his situation during the day, there was nothing but sympathy, "the players will rally around him", blah, blah, blah. It's amazing how Sean Sal, Clayton, and Sal Pal just piled it on.

Remember when Owens had his over-dose last year, ESPN started yelling "THE SKY IS FALLING!". And just imagine if Wade's daughter was caught smuggling drugs in prison, or if Garrett's home was a "drug emporium".

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
ESPN has enough commercial sense to know Reid, Phillips, and Garrett are not Terrell Owens. Would probably sympathize with all three under the same circumstances and vilify Owens under any circumstances.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Garrett has red hair and you don't want to pile on those guys.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
DanTanna;1740971 said:
Garrett has red hair and you don't want to pile on those guys.

Garrett also is strung out on drugs and carries guns around with him. Wise move -

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
this country is controlled by the east coast. can you blame them?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Smashmouth24;1740947 said:
ESPN has enough commercial sense to know Reid, Phillips, and Garrett are not Terrell Owens. Would probably sympathize with all three under the same circumstances and vilify Owens under any circumstances.

True Dat!

dooomsday

Reaction score
BoysRule2;1740934 said:
Whenever they talked about Andy Reid and his situation during the day, there was nothing but sympathy, "the players will rally around him", blah, blah, blah. It's amazing how Sean Sal, Clayton, and Sal Pal just piled it on.

Remember when Owens had his over-dose last year, ESPN started yelling "THE SKY IS FALLING!". And just imagine if Wade's daughter was caught smuggling drugs in prison, or if Garrett's home was a "drug emporium".

Get a grip. The guys good man from Utah and has kids going thru a problem. You keep drawing these parallels that are ridiculous. Besides jumping the gun on the supposed emporium.

Wade and his daughter are currently in a media tiff with Britney Spears. LOL. Great stuff by our own. Wheres our sympathy?! We have to be subjected to Britney 2x in one week!

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
dooomsday;1741098 said:
Get a grip. The guys good man from Utah and has kids going thru a problem. You keep drawing these parallels that are ridiculous. Besides jumping the gun on the supposed emporium.

Wade and his daughter are currently in a media tiff with Britney Spears. LOL. Great stuff by our own. Wheres our sympathy?! We have to be subjected to Britney 2x in one week!

This game kind of reminds me of when Parcells' brother died, and the players rallied to win that game for him against the Eagles in 2005.......this being a semi-tragedy is kind of ironic......

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1740986 said:
I wonder what color Jason Garrett's hair is down there...

That is sick....... Just when I thought i had seen the worst post ever you totally redeem yourself....

dooomsday

Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1741121 said:
This game kind of reminds me of when Parcells' brother died, and the players rallied to win that game for him against the Eagles in 2005.......this being a semi-tragedy is kind of ironic......

Great memory, I forgot that one.
In hindsight it was probably a coincidence. ;)

The emotions for this game definitely went up. But I think we will out run them to the finish line.

Keep in mind, Phillips daughter suffered this week as well. Having your gyrations stolen can be traumatic. I hope the team can find it in themselves to do it for Tracy!

Victim?

tracy%20phillips.jpg

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1741121 said:

Did we rally and win that one or is that the one where McNadd threw the INT to Roy when the game was just about over...

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;1741259 said:
Did we rally and win that one or is that the one where McNadd threw the INT to Roy when the game was just about over...

We didn't look good(at all) in that game. We were just bullied around on both sides of the ball.

If anything-I think Parcells' brother dying during that time(we were coming off the bye week) threw off our focus. We just came out with no fire nor motivation.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
BoysRule2;1740934 said:

so what did you read my post from a couple hours ago and just make a summary of it?????!!!!!!!

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1740902&postcount=42

anybody find it ironic that last year going to Philly Owens had the whole suicide issue and prescription drugs were blamed. the media everywhere attacked owens and the cowboys, the media in philly made every joke in the book, fox showed all the deragatory signs the fans held up, espn showed them and essentially applauded the eagles fans for taking it to owens all with a little chuckle.

For years the philly media and fans have made jokes about Dallas players and coaches being coke heads or coke dealers.

now the tables have turned and what do I see on espn, that scumbag sal pal defending Andy Reid, talk of the team rallying around him...? Are you kidding me? Can you imagine what the media and the philly fans would be doing if wade phillips daughter smuggled drugs into prison in her rectum? If his house was deemed a drug emporium?

Its all ironic and hillarious to me. Philly fans never have a leg to stand on with the coke and drug issue now. Their golden boy Andy Reid has it in his own house and in his own family, guilty or innocent, at fault or not at fault Andy Reid should be embarrassed along with that organization.

I wish the game were here and our fans were on the attack after reid, just like the eagles fans were and the media last year. I find it funny how it is ok to make fun of owens situation and everyone gets to have an opinion on it, they all get to pile on and attack the guy but now we are supposed to embrace Andy Reid and his family? Why? He is a public figure. Just like owens. I think all this dont pile on andy reid and rallying around him talk are laughable and hypocritical.

I dont even like owens in fact I cant stand him and I do respect Andy Reid he is an outstanding coach and an outstanding executive in that organization, but the doulbe standard of ridiculing people for having an opinion on reid that is not of the mindset of babying him is absurd.

Please let us kill the eagles and start the crap storm up there on there season and organization.