Eagle bashers... (click here)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Man I hate the Eagles.

I remember how much I hated the Steelers for stealing those early Super Bowls. After we got revenge in the 90's, I've begun to admire them for their success. I guess being in a completely different conference makes them easier to tolerate.

I remember how much I hated the Commanders when they were a threat. Now I don't consider them much of a threat to anyone but themselves.

I remember how much I hated the 49er's when they were a threat. Now they are starting to remind me of the deadskins.

But I'd have to say the easiest team to hate, are the Eagles. They suck in so many categories, they literally make me sick.

I don't have that gut wrenching feeling about the Giants, and never had that feeling about the poor Cardinals when they were in the same division.

It's plain and simple. The Eagles @#(*)%.......... well you get my point. :suxiggle:

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
:trophy:

them and the Commanders have the mentality, if we aren't going to win, we'll take the cowboys down with us...that's why i hate them. plus they are philly. philly sucks

STAR GAZER;1734816 said:
Man I hate the Eagles.

I remember how much I hated the Steelers for stealing those early Super Bowls. After we got revenge in the 90's, I've begun to admire them for their success. I guess being in a completely different conference makes them easier to tolerate.

I remember how much I hated the Commanders when they were a threat. Now I don't consider them much of a threat to anyone but themselves.

I remember how much I hated the 49er's when they were a threat. Now they are starting to remind me of the deadskins.

But I'd have to say the easiest team to hate, are the Eagles. They suck in so many categories, they literally make me sick.

I don't have that gut wrenching feeling about the Giants, and never had that feeling about the poor Cardinals when they were in the same division.

It's plain and simple. The Eagles @#(*)%.......... well you get my point. :suxiggle:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hate the Commanders far more than the Eagles, but the Eagles are second on the list.

Since we are talking about the suck*** Eagles, Here ya go.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
I have hated the Eagles every since Buddy Ryan ran up the score on Us on October 25, 1987 at the Dirty Vet

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I only hate the Eagles when they are good. When they suck, I don't care, and all my ire is diverted back to the skins.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1734856 said:
I only hate the Eagles when they are good. When they suck, I don't care, and all my ire is diverted back to the skins.

Well they are not in the SUCK category yet so I still hate them.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Eagles long ago replaced the Commanders as the team I hate the most.

First there was Buddy Ryan and the Bounty Bowl.

Then there was Eagles fans cheering Irvin's injury. Their whole act is boorish and disgusting. I have very little respect for their fans at all. The team and players I can respect, the fans, not so much. Very few are worth the time of day.

Then there's the fact that other than 2005, they have dominated us in this decade. In fact they have dominated the whole NFCE.

:eagles:

The only thing I can be happy about is that they still have no Super Bowls. The only team in the division who can't carry the banner.

:suxiggle:

Dallyjake

Reaction score
If you had to listen to Eagles fans at work everyday here in the Mid Atlantic area you would really hate them. I can't think of any other sports franchise I hate more. IM a Dallas Cowboys fan first, and also a fan of any team playing the Eagles. The Eagles top the list with Wash in a distant 2nd. I went to college with bunch of Skins fans(we were 1-15 and beat the world champ Skins that year) ha ha.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Am I the only one who hates the Giants the most ? Not that the Eagles and Skins don't run close behind........

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dallyjake;1734876 said:
If you had to listen to Eagles fans at work everyday here in the Mid Atlantic area you would really hate them. I can't think of any other sports franchise I hate more. IM a Dallas Cowboys fan first, and also a fan of any team playing the Eagles. The Eagles top the list with Wash in a distant 2nd. I went to college with bunch of Skins fans(we were 1-15 and beat the world champ Skins that year) ha ha.

The Eagles are the scum of the earth and the Commanders are the scum of that scum. :laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;1734880 said:
Am I the only one who hates the Giants the most ? Not that the Eagles and Skins don't run close behind........

I don't hate the Giants as much because 99% of their fans are more intersted in which Yankee farted.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1734816 said:
Man I hate the Eagles.

I am absolutely reveling in the Whiners suckiness. I hate them more than any other team. It's probably because I lived and worked about 90 miles away from SF for over 50 years and had to listen to their fans every day during their good years. They fall strangely silent during the bad time though.

Fortunately they've only had the one stretch of about 14 years when they were really good. They sucked before and they've sucked since. The only reason they ever won outside that 14 year window is that they played in the worst division in football.

Jaxonsdaddd

Reaction score
Overall I hate the Eagles more than any other team in the league. Its there fans and the idea that they see themselves as bullies:mad: They are certainly tuff when they throw beers on women and little kids..

But as far as players go my most hated players in the division are Plaxico Burress, Jeremy Shockey and that little ***** ELi Manning

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Eagles ............ oh no, here it comes ......... :puke:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Hostile;1734868 said:
The Eagles long ago replaced the Commanders as the team I hate the most.
Ditto, and it's not even close.

I hate the Eagles.

I hate their owner and his west coast Hollywood attitude.

I hate their coach, and his smarmy attitude, the onside kick that he called on us in our own stadium to ruin the last year of Aikmans career, and the arrogance that he thought he could do it again in 2003. I hate the fact that he protects his players, refuses to answer questions at press conferences, and generally projects an air of confidence as if he had a trophy behind him in Philadelphia to back it up.

I hate their players, cocky, over-the-hill punks who celebrate every sack, even when they are down by three touchdowns.

I hate their quarterback, the most overrated quarterback in recent memory, with his statements about the NFC championship running through Philadelphia, and his phoney stats buoyed by playing in a weak NFC for the past 5 years.

I hate Dawkins, Trotter (even though he's gone), Kearse, and all the other 30-somethings who are now in the twilight of their career.

I hated that stinking pit named Veteran's Stadium, and I hate the Linc almost as much. I hate that I can't take my 6-year old son to a game without getting beer spilled on him, or having him see people throw things onto the field, cuss up a storm and otherwise act like animals.

Which brings me to the thing I hate the most, the fan base. Never before has there been such a group of pompous, self-righteous fans, bandwagoners who are quick to crown their team has champions even without ever knowing what a champion is. They are arrogant and rude, ignorant, and have no football IQ.

I hate their passion when the team is good, and their indifference when they are losing ("I didn't care anyway, I'm really more of a Flyers fan").

I hate the team uniforms, their dog-ugly cheerleaders, and their utterly stupid and lame fight song.

I hate Andy Reid, Ray Rhodes, Buddy Ryan and even still a little hate for Dick Vermeil (but not Rich Kotite.. I liked him!).

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How much do I dispise the eagles? I refuse to even capitalize their name!

I could have won some money this weekend had I betted on the eagles, which I did not, and I got most of the other teams right except I thought Tampa would beat Jax and I picked Denver tonight, so we shall see. Anyway, regardless of the game tonight, win or lose, if I would have taken the eagles, I would have won severl hundred dollars. That's how much I dispise that team.

Their fans are cowards! Pure cowards, one on one, but real big men when it's 3 or 4 on 1 guy!

The early part of this year when they were sucking, the eagles boards were plastered with posts calling Ried and McSuck to leave town! They win a game this weekend, and now they "have teeth"?!! Yeah, right!

Look at our resident eagle trolls. Have you seen any of them lately? No, you have not. Until yesterday, right? Then one pops out from under his cover proclaiming/pimping/dialouging about his eagles? Cowardly!! Pure and simple, cowardly!

I have no respect for an eagle fan and barely any respect for their team, aside from one or two players.

Their city voted the "Most Ugly People in the USA"?

Their team has no Lombardi's, but "they do have two ChampionsHips under their belt" :laugh2:

And last but not least, although they have won some NFCE titles, 2nd place is just the first loser!! It's the SuperBowl that counts!

eagles don't only suck, they swallow!!

:lombardi:

:hammock: Ah, it's nice to be a Cowboy fan!!

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
TheSkaven;1734938 said:

I hate the Eagles.

I hate their coach, and his smarmy attitude, the onside kick that he called on us in our own stadium to ruin the last year of Aikmans career, and the arrogance that he thought he could do it again in 2003. I hate the fact that he protects his players, refuses to answer questions at press conferences, and generally projects an air of confidence as if he had a trophy behind him in Philadelphia to back it up.

I hate their players, cocky, over-the-hill punks who celebrate every sack, even when they are down by three touchdowns.

I hate their quarterback, the most overrated quarterback in recent memory, with his statements about the NFC championship running through Philadelphia, and his phoney stats buoyed by playing in a weak NFC for the past 5 years.

I hate Dawkins, Trotter (even though he's gone), Kearse, and all the other 30-somethings who are now in the twilight of their career.

I hated that stinking pit named Veteran's Stadium, and I hate the Linc almost as much. I hate that I can't take my 6-year old son to a game without getting beer spilled on him, or having him see people throw things onto the field, cuss up a storm and otherwise act like animals.

Which brings me to the thing I hate the most, the fan base. Never before has there been such a group of pompous, self-righteous fans, bandwagoners who are quick to crown their team has champions even without ever knowing what a champion is. They are arrogant and rude, ignorant, and have no football IQ.

I hate their passion when the team is good, and their indifference when they are losing ("I didn't care anyway, I'm really more of a Flyers fan").

I hate the team uniforms, their dog-ugly cheerleaders, and their utterly stupid and lame fight song.

I hate Andy Reid, Ray Rhodes, Buddy Ryan and even still a little hate for Dick Vermeil (but not Rich Kotite.. I liked him!).

The Vet ended like 3 NFL careers-lol Damm that was a Dirty Stinking Stadium

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheSkaven;1734938 said:

I hate the Eagles.

Post of the day.

Every word of this is genius.