Eagle bashers... (click here)

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
this is AWESOME! and I haven't started the weekly Hate Thread yet...

superstarfan

Reaction score
I hate them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALos the Patriots are climbing pretty high on my hate list!!!

Martice

Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;1734880 said:
Am I the only one who hates the Giants the most ? Not that the Eagles and Skins don't run close behind........

I hate the Giants more than any Eagle team. I absolutely hate them and wish the worst defeat for them every week. I live in NYC and all I get is Yankee (hate them) and Giants news. Talk about obnoxious fans.

My hate runs in the below order:

1-Giants

2-Skins-Eagles Tie.

3- St. Louis Cardinals as well. I know they are not in our conference but I hated them when they were.

4- Steelers!!! Do I have to say why?

5- Green Bay for trying to steal the "America's Team" title.

6- Minnesota Vikings for obvious reasons.

7-Detroit as well.

8-Patriots because we are who they want to be.

9-My Nephews Pop Warner cross town rivals who I just know are playing kids too old for the team.

That's about it for now. I will fill you guys in if I have any more ideas.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1734852 said:
I have hated the Eagles every since Buddy Ryan ran up the score on Us on October 25, 1987 at the Dirty Vet

Well, that was a memorable event, and yes, I hated them then, but the Bounty Bowl did it for me. I detest the Eagles more than any other team. Even the Commanders have not stooped to such dastardly levels, and then for the Eagles fans to gloat as if they were the best, while losing all the big games under McNabb, well, I'll always root against them.

Yesterday's game with the Eagles and Vikings was a game where it might be beneficial for the Eagles to win, to get them relaxed a little for the Dallas game. Yet, I wanted Peterson to run them ragged, and thought when Bollinger came in that perhaps the Vikings could rebound and put the hurt on the Eagles. Every time McFlabb runs, I want to see him pull up.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
FLcowboy;1735301 said:
Well, that was a memorable event, and yes, I hated them then, but the Bounty Bowl did it for me. I detest the Eagles more than any other team. Even the Commanders have not stooped to such dastardly levels, and then for the Eagles fans to gloat as if they were the best, while losing all the big games under McNabb, well, I'll always root against them.

Yesterday's game with the Eagles and Vikings was a game where it might be beneficial for the Eagles to win, to get them relaxed a little for the Dallas game. Yet, I wanted Peterson to run them ragged, and thought when Bollinger came in that perhaps the Vikings could rebound and put the hurt on the Eagles. Every time McFlabb runs, I want to see him pull up.

I would have preferred the Eagles lose yesterday so that their confidence would be gone by time they faced off against Dallas

HighTechDave

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1735308 said:
I would have preferred the Eagles lose yesterday so that their confidence would be gone by time they faced off against Dallas

Don't worry, we will take care of that on the first Series....

:starspin

Jay-D

Reaction score
As much as it has sucked to see the Eagles dominate the NFC East for as long as they have.....it has been a great joy to watch them come SO CLOSE to the Super Bowl for so many years.....and then actually LOSE the Super Bowl.....and then watch the window of opportunity slam down on thier blue-collar necks like a Guillotine O' Karma.

Prepare to be owned in prime time, Philadelphia.

ejthedj

Reaction score
I hate the eagles more than the skins, and I hate them both with all my heart.

But the egirls win because of their rotten fans and their lack of ethics (bounties, cheering injuries, battery-tossing)

Also, Cowboys-Commanders seems like such a pure, classic rivalry. Like in the old westerns--no tricks, just a showdown mano-a-mano.

Then the eagles come around like leeches and pollute the whole damn thing. Get your own rivalry--stop infesting us with your hatred because of your ugly uniforms, ugly people, and ugly souls!

visionary

Reaction score
TheSkaven;1734938 said:
Ditto, and it's not even close.

I hate the Eagles.

I hate their owner and his west coast Hollywood attitude.

I hate their coach, and his smarmy attitude, the onside kick that he called on us in our own stadium to ruin the last year of Aikmans career, and the arrogance that he thought he could do it again in 2003. I hate the fact that he protects his players, refuses to answer questions at press conferences, and generally projects an air of confidence as if he had a trophy behind him in Philadelphia to back it up.

I hate their players, cocky, over-the-hill punks who celebrate every sack, even when they are down by three touchdowns.

I hate their quarterback, the most overrated quarterback in recent memory, with his statements about the NFC championship running through Philadelphia, and his phoney stats buoyed by playing in a weak NFC for the past 5 years.

I hate Dawkins, Trotter (even though he's gone), Kearse, and all the other 30-somethings who are now in the twilight of their career.

I hated that stinking pit named Veteran's Stadium, and I hate the Linc almost as much. I hate that I can't take my 6-year old son to a game without getting beer spilled on him, or having him see people throw things onto the field, cuss up a storm and otherwise act like animals.

Which brings me to the thing I hate the most, the fan base. Never before has there been such a group of pompous, self-righteous fans, bandwagoners who are quick to crown their team has champions even without ever knowing what a champion is. They are arrogant and rude, ignorant, and have no football IQ.

I hate their passion when the team is good, and their indifference when they are losing ("I didn't care anyway, I'm really more of a Flyers fan").

I hate the team uniforms, their dog-ugly cheerleaders, and their utterly stupid and lame fight song.

I hate Andy Reid, Ray Rhodes, Buddy Ryan and even still a little hate for Dick Vermeil (but not Rich Kotite.. I liked him!).

i cant say it any better

in my book beagles, deadskins, and gints are tied at the top of my hate list
whiners are a close second (partly because of steve young)

HighTechDave

Reaction score
Jay-D;1735344 said:
As much as it has sucked to see the Eagles dominate the NFC East for as long as they have.....it has been a great joy to watch them come SO CLOSE to the Super Bowl for so many years.....and then actually LOSE the Super Bowl.....and then watch the window of opportunity slam down on thier blue-collar necks like a Guillotine O' Karma.

Prepare to be owned in prime time, Philadelphia.

cold, and I like your style!

let me suggest a way to warm philthadephia up during the cold winters

nuclear-explosion-1.gif

JerryFan

Reaction score
Oh I hate the Eagles way worse. MY cousin and best friend is a huge Eagles homer and has ZERO clue about what the hell he's talking about. I don't hearing stuff for someone who knows football, but he has no clue. He actually told me with a serious face earlier that "the rest of the NFCE is smiling and laughing at us because we signed Romo (all though he calls him Homo like all the rest of the haters)".

**** THE E-GIRLS and there nasty stupid fans.