eagle fans want our players!!

rojan

Reaction score
who do they want...i dont really wonna register

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
common names are ware, williams witten, adams.. some odd ones have been marion barber, marco rivera

felix360

Reaction score
they actually offered me a trade

QUOTE(felix360 @ Mar 23 2006, 08:06 PM)
laugh.gif
how sad, has it come to this, eagle fans sitting around wishing they had some of our players. so sad and pathetic.

censored.gif

We'll trade you McNabb, Brown and Lj, for Bledsoe, TO, and Whitten.

We are tired of mcnabb.

Wanna do coffee?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
felix360 said:
http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?showtopic=338311 ...i was on the (E)eagles board today and i found this thread, basically is a bunch of (E)eagle fans naming three (C)cowboys they would like on thier team.

Felix360,

I perused the Eagles thread you're fererring to ...

I was unaware that the ZONE authorized links to other MB; especially opponent fan MBs. You may have splaining to do.

The hipocracy of your insinuation is intriguing. Mr. Terrell Eldorado Owens not ran to the center field Cowboys Star, as a SF 49er, but is freshly cut from the Philadelphia Eagles roster when your franchise gave him millions of dollars to play for your team.

Alright ...but I don't realy have a problem with that. You see it's alright to want play-makers on your respective team, as long as they do the exact same things they did on previous teams ...but wait; you don't want Mr Eldorado to do the same things he did on previous teams (except score touchdowns).

Here's the Point, there's nothing wrong with wanting play-making Cowboy fans, or from any other team in the NFL. You're making too much Over nothing.

Now if you're talking about Eagles wanting your 5 Lombardi trophies ...that's a horse of a different color!:(