Eagle Signings ...

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Nothing firm yet, but I thought you'd llike to know what's coming. Not that you're interested, But as I get more Information, I'll let you know:rolleyes:

In the meantime, you may want to keep this in mind as a possible ...

50_Urlacher-alone.JPG

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Philly is making a play for Urlacher?

I didn't want to come right out and say that because I don't have a syndicated reliabLe source. So I have to remain somewhat reserved. But the source was the same that nailed the Trotter signing last year...

50_Urlacher-alone.JPG

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I didn't want to come right out and say that because I don't have a syndicated reliabLe source. So I have to remain somewhat reserved. But the source was the same that nailed the Trotter signing last year...

50_Urlacher-alone.JPG

He is a really nice player when healthy... what do you give up?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
trickblue said:
He is a really nice player when healthy... what do you give up?

Uncertain at this point, but I'm waiting for something to break wide open real soon. I'll keep you guys informed.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Hes overrated, and I seriously doubt you'll get him, unless you give up a 1st...

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
They might wanna focus on keeping Trotter.

Simoneau flat out sucks.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tio said:
Hes overrated, and I seriously doubt you'll get him, unless you give up a 1st...

You team him up with J.Johnson, Eagles DC, and keep him healthy and he will be UNDERrated.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Here's the latest ...

Correll Buckhalter, Westbrook, and Corey Simon will be Eagles in 2005. Still no word yet about Jeremiah Trotter.

I think they'll be some big surprises coming down the pike.

I'll be back.

lkelly

Reaction score
We'll be madly hitting the refresh key and staring glassy-eyed at the screen awaiting your return.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
lkelly said:
We'll be madly hitting the refresh key and staring glassy-eyed at the screen awaiting your return.

Hey! Speak for yourself. Many fans would like to know what their opponent teams are up too. I'm sure checking out what your team is doing! So you may want to turn off your sarcasm switch. :rolleyes:

Novacek84

Reaction score
I would think that if the Urlacher thing is true that Chicago would be looking for an offensive player or your 1st rounder. They really need dramatic improvement offensively. Who would they want? Buckhalter? Pinkston? Chad Lewis? I just don't see it because you have too many role players on offense after your big 3 and a 1st rounder ain't gonna be enough IMO.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Tio said:
Didn't he sign with the chiefs?

He visited Kansa City, and Cinncinati, but didn't sign until he returned to the Eagles. I heard he took less money in the deal, which opens up another big signing for the Eagles; probably a WR.