Eagle Veterans Starting to show up

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score

http://javascript<b></b>:ss.pause();ss.next()

By DAVE SPADARO -- Running back Brian Westbrook is at the NovaCare Complex on Wednesday morning and is expected to sign his one-year tender contract, take his physical and practice today as the team's passing camp opens. He is expected to meet the media later today.

Who's next -- I'll let you know ...;)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
This belongs in the NFL Zone, imo.

I for one don't want to get up and first thing in the morning see Eagles threads, especially about something so freakin inconsequential as a player taking a physical and practicing....who cares?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
This belongs in the NFL Zone, imo.

I agree -- sorry for the inconvenience.

I for one don't want to get up and first thing in the morning see Eagles threads, especially about something so freakin inconsequential as a player taking a physical and practicing....who cares?

I for one could care even less about what you see when you first wake up. I'm a senior member on the Cowboz Zone. I've followed CBz Zone rules and I'd like to believe I bring an interesting perspective to the board, other than your biases.

This may be "freakin inconsequential" to you, but it's pretty interesting to me and perhaps more Cowboz fans than you think.

I know how football saavy you are, and I'm not trying to throw flames with you, but I'm not backing down from you either.

Besides, how could someone with your intelligence let one picture of Brian Westbrook, irritate you so badly?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
If Terrell Owens shows up, that's news. But that aint' happening, is it?

As one who has roughly 40 minutes to navigate the sports world every day before hauling arse to work, I have about as much patience for Eagle trolling in the AM as an Eagles board membership would have for promoting the Cowboys. I can read about the trivial comings and goings of Eagles player at the redzone, if I choose, which I don't.

This isn't "news", regardless of your "senior status". It just makes getting in the early morning sports news rush that much more frenzied..pushing Cowboys news and threads off the first page.

Have a good day!

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I for one could care even less about what you see when you first wake up. I'm a senior member on the Cowboz Zone. I've followed CBz Zone rules and I'd like to believe I bring an interesting perspective to the board, other than your biases.

This may be "freakin inconsequential" to you, but it's pretty interesting to me and perhaps more Cowboz fans than you think.

I know how football saavy you are, and I'm not trying to throw flames with you, but I'm not backing down from you either.

Besides, how could someone with your intelligence let one picture of Brian Westbrook, irritate you so badly?
I agree that one picture shouldn't irritate, but trust me, nobody cares.

You are right, being a Sr member has it's privileges, but to be honest, NOBODY here cares what the Eagles are doing in June, ... Nobody.

We only care that the Eagles lose their last game of the year, and they have never let us down.

Anyone is welcome to lurk here, and even post here, but don't be offended when our only interest is the Cowboys.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
Anyone is welcome to lurk here, and even post here, but don't be offended when our only interest is the Cowboys.

I get your point!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am sorry, but this whole thread is funny.

LTN, love ya girl, but wow looks like you got up on the wrong side of the bed.

Hell hath no fury like LTN cranky in the morning. ;) :p: :D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
If Terrell Owens shows up, that's news. But that aint' happening, is it?

You'll be one of the first to know!

I have about as much patience for Eagle trolling in the AM/QUOTE]

That's a rediculous comment; and you know better than that! Dayam, you're not a "morning person."

Now grab another cup of coffee and have a good day at work.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
I sure hope LTN had that second cup of coffee by now ...
By DAVE SPADARO -- Updating the hot story of the day, running back Brian Westbrook has signed his one-year contract tender and will practice today at 1 p.m. at the NovaCare Complex as part of the team's passing camp.

021105-west.jpg