News: Eagles ‘open for business’ on possible trade for No. 32 pick

CCBoy

Reaction score
Eagles ‘open for business’ on possible trade for No. 32 pick
https://clutchpoints.com/eagles-news-philadelphia-open-business-possible-trade-no-32-pick/

...The Eagles find themselves short of picks in the opening rounds of this year’s draft due to recent trades they’ve made. They gave up their second-round pick to the Cleveland Browns in the trade which landed them franchise quarterback Carson Wentz. Meanwhile, they traded their third-rounder to the Buffalo Bills as part of last year’s Ronald Darby deal.

All in all, the Eagles currently have just six picks in this year’s draft – their first-rounder, two fourth-rounders, and one pick each in the fifth, sixth, and seven rounds – which is tied for the fewest number of picks in the league.

With their lack of draft capital, it makes complete sense for the Eagles to explore possible deals that can land them extra picks for that first-rounder. It’s not as if they need another first-round talent to add to their already impressive team. What their roster needs is additional depth to withstand what will likely be a grueling campaign to defend their Super Bowl title...

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
There is a chance to have 2 first round draft picks and 5th year option on a second player. That is right about where I think DJ Moore and Sutton should go as well. Unfortunately we have so many holes to fill there is no way we could do it. Picks 50 and 81 are just about even on the value chart. 590 to 585.

conner01

Reaction score
There roster is loaded but will soon get expensive
Trading for a future pick would be smart for them
Cleveland too
They have so many high picks in Cleveland there is no way to keep them all in a few years
Spreading them out would be smart

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we somehow went elsewhere with pick 19, and say Wynn or Hernandez are still there at the end of the round, I'd call the Eagles about a deal.

Bigdog

Reaction score
There roster is loaded but will soon get expensive
Trading for a future pick would be smart for them
Cleveland too
They have so many high picks in Cleveland there is no way to keep them all in a few years
Spreading them out would be smart
Yup. Some day the bill will be due and the Eagles will have to pay. If I am them I would try to protect Wentz.

conner01

Reaction score
Yup. Some day the bill will be due and the Eagles will have to pay. If I am them I would try to protect Wentz.
The browns are gonna have a ton of contracts coming due over two years
They should just trade us those two two’s they have for all our picks after the 3rd

Verdammung

Reaction score
Pick #32 is valuable; cheapest possible first round contract with a 5th year option.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
Eagles ‘open for business’ on possible trade for No. 32 pick
https://clutchpoints.com/eagles-news-philadelphia-open-business-possible-trade-no-32-pick/

...The Eagles find themselves short of picks in the opening rounds of this year’s draft due to recent trades they’ve made. They gave up their second-round pick to the Cleveland Browns in the trade which landed them franchise quarterback Carson Wentz. Meanwhile, they traded their third-rounder to the Buffalo Bills as part of last year’s Ronald Darby deal.

All in all, the Eagles currently have just six picks in this year’s draft – their first-rounder, two fourth-rounders, and one pick each in the fifth, sixth, and seven rounds – which is tied for the fewest number of picks in the league.

With their lack of draft capital, it makes complete sense for the Eagles to explore possible deals that can land them extra picks for that first-rounder. It’s not as if they need another first-round talent to add to their already impressive team. What their roster needs is additional depth to withstand what will likely be a grueling campaign to defend their Super Bowl title...
Id give up our 2nd and 3rd for it. We can Draft dj Moore and Evans.