eagles are our only chance now!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
thanks alot atlanta................really appreciate the effort.:mad:

this is probably the first and last time in my life i will ever say this..................

but here goes....

( types real slow) hangs head in disgust.......go eagles!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Eagles have to get it done, or we have a looooooon off season, and BP could possibly move on.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Unfortuantely as the old saying goes...."Birds of a feather stick together."

I didnt expect the Falcons to do us a favor, and I sure the ##### dont expect one from the Iggles.

Sweep

Reaction score
Commanders are hungry right now - no way they lose to the Eagles with McMahon starting. The Commanders will win in a game closer than some think.

Cowboys like the Eagles will have nothing to play for.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
If we don't get in we have no one to blame but ourselves.
It is easy to blame ATL for us not making the playoffs. But the reality is it is our own fault. We take care of our own business and we would already be in.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
We are OUT!
There is no way in hell that Andy Reid lets his team or gives his team a chance to win! No way!

Can you count the reasons?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
It is easy to blame ATL for us not making the playoffs. But the reality is it is our own fault. We take care of our own business and we would already be in.

Oh Big Dog - how right you are!
Being in position to win more games than we did. Being in position to win division. We just didnt get it done. Last week was a week to late in a season of "chances" and "must win" games

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
YoMick said:
Oh Big Dog - how right you are!
Being in position to win more games than we did. Being in position to win division. We just didnt get it done. Last week was a week to late in a season of "chances" and "must win" games

Being in position last offseason to upgrade the kicking position, and we didn't! :mad: