Eagles are Stockpiling 1st RD Draft Capital

Proof

Reaction score
i hate it. really putting some emphasis on this season because then and the giants may turn things around in a hurry

Creeper

Reaction score
Obviously in a couple of years this could be a problem for the division, but we have to take each year one at a time. I think the Eagles ate building something but last year and this year will not be good for them.

Proof

Reaction score
This draft kinda sucks.

Hopefully they don’t get Stingley. Anything else they could get is kind of a who cares for me.

This is a bad year to be bad imo.

i’m expecting both stingley and thibodeaux being in the division next year :(

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I’m not really worried at all. They still need to find a QB, odds of finding one in this years draft appear slim. Still may need a HC, and two years down the road when these picks should contribute their current top players will be on the back end of their careers. Lane Johnson, fletcher cox, slay, etc are on the wrong side of 30.

this team HAS to hit on these picks, and if I remember right the pick from Indy my move back to a 2nd rounder. I’m not sure there is another team in football that would be worse to take over and rebuild. Maybe Houston?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
They could be in position to draft Thibodeaux which would suck. As of now there does appear to be any legit top tier QBs like the like couple of drafts.