Eagles break camp ..

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Not to turn this into an Eagles board but I found this a bit odd..

The Philadelphia Eagles break camp tomorrow after a morning walkthrough. Are you kidding me? Is it me or is it a tad early? Most camps run through late next week at the earliest. Am I missing something? Has anyone ever heard of a team breaking camp before the first pre-season game??

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I think it might have to do with they have an away game at new england.. I'm sure they'll return to wherever they have their camp after...

the away game is friday..

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy said:
I think it might have to do with they have an away game at new england.. I'm sure they'll return to wherever they have their camp after...

the away game is friday..
Yeah, we break camp after one practice tomorrow, too...but return to camp on Monday.

Eagles-UK

Reaction score
Eagles camp ends today and from now on they will be back at the novacare complex for all training.

It was a day for saying thanks! The Eagles held their final public workouts on Wednesday and walked over to the fans after the morning practice and said THANKS!! for the amazing support during training camp. As they've done in the past, the players and coaches saluted the fans with high fives and handshakes.

081104-mcnabb-hp.jpg

It strikes me as early to finish camp but then again they did open alot earlier than most teams

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
They will still practice just not on the road. Alot of teams are going t that full time because its cheap. No paying for beds/meals. Get the guys an apartment and tell them to show up.

BTW, BS, Does the team pay for apartments year round to use for guys they bring in or do they just have them go out and get one as they show up? I ask because my company keeps rooms in NYC for guys who travel up there for training or whatever.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
jterrell said:
They will still practice just not on the road. Alot of teams are going t that full time because its cheap. No paying for beds/meals. Get the guys an apartment and tell them to show up.

BTW, BS, Does the team pay for apartments year round to use for guys they bring in or do they just have them go out and get one as they show up? I ask because my company keeps rooms in NYC for guys who travel up there for training or whatever.
When the rookies or free agents first get here, the team puts them up in one of the Marriott hotels close by the facility. They have about 2-3 weeks to find a place of their own.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Training Camp is over, it doesn't mean that they will stop practicing. It was only 12 days.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles-UK said:
Eagles camp ends today and from now on they will be back at the novacare complex for all training.

It strikes me as early to finish camp but then again they did open alot earlier than most teams

Nice lid McNabb.

Reaction score
loser_iggls.jpg
"The finale of camp came when the "Eagles Singers" performed their annual rendition of "Tomorrow" from the Broadway musical, "Annie."

AJM1613

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
loser_iggls.jpg
"The finale of camp came when the "Eagles Singers" performed their annual rendition of "Tomorrow" from the Broadway musical, "Annie."

Look at Dawkins in that picture, BEAST!

Eagles-UK

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
......and which loser is Dawkins?

He is the one who has won 5 playoff games since hes been in the league compared to 0 by the dallas cowboys

And he is also the one who has won 60 regular season games since he has been in the league compared to 49 by the dallas cowboys

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Eagles-UK said:
He is the one who has won 5 playoff games since hes been in the league compared to 0 by the dallas cowboys

And he is also the one who has won 60 regular season games since he has been in the league compared to 49 by the dallas cowboys
He is also a part of a franchise that has never seen a superbowl championship...and never will.

Eagles-UK

Reaction score
RW31 said:
He is also a part of a franchise that has never seen a superbowl championship...and never will.

I'll phone my bookmaker and let him know of your preminition