Eagles break camp ..

Roughneck

Reaction score
Eagles-UK said:
I'll phone my bookmaker and let him know of your preminition
A Philly fan who has a bookmaker? Oh the sorrow.

Let me ask you a question, if the Eagirls make it to the NFC Championship this season, will you place your money on them?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
1136RoyWilliams-LastRoudUp.jpg
Behold, a true beast...

Eagles-UK

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
A Philly fan who has a bookmaker? Oh the sorrow.

Let me ask you a question, if the Eagirls make it to the NFC Championship this season, will you place your money on them?

Is it difficult to type Eagles? I dont type cowboys, vagiants or foreskins because i have a mutual respect.

As for the bet at 0-3 in three years i should get good odds on an eagle win ;)

Roughneck

Reaction score
Eagles-UK said:
Is it difficult to type Eagles? I dont type cowboys, vagiants or foreskins because i have a mutual respect.
Well if you did decide to address us as the cowboys in every post you would get banned, so maybe that's also part of the reason. As for the "mutual respect," I have none. Not for the Eagirls, not for the city of Philthy, and certainly not for their fans.
As for the bet at 0-3 in three years i should get good odds on an eagle win ;)
Hell, they could give me 100:1 on the Eagirls and I'd still take the opposition. I have bet against Philthy in each of the past 3 NFC Championship games and made quite a lot of money doing so. I say keep going with something until it stops working for ya.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Well if you did decide to address us as the cowboys in every post you would get banned, so maybe that's also part of the reason.

No he wouldn't...

Roughneck

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
No he wouldn't...
Um yeah, he would. Using said word when ever he referred to Dallas' team would be indicative of a troll and trolls get banned here.

AJM1613

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Um yeah, he would. Using said word when ever he referred to Dallas' team would be indicative of a troll and trolls get banned here.

Ask Hos or BP, it isn't like they are calling all Cowboy fans inbreads... :D (the reason why I was banned the first time, I got a little upsett at someone :p ).

Sorry about that BTW.

Roughneck

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Ask Hos or BP, it isn't like they are calling all Cowboy fans inbreads... :D (the reason why I was banned the first time, I got a little upsett at someone :p ).

Sorry about that BTW.
Well I did PM Hos and he agreed that "That is one of the tactics of trolls." And anybody who spends a good amount of time on this Board knows that, as I stated earlier, "trolls get banned here."

AJM1613

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Well I did PM Hos and he agreed that "That is one of the tactics of trolls." And anybody who spends a good amount of time on this Board knows that, as I stated earlier, "trolls get banned here."

ugh...IDK, but if I started refering you to the cowboys, I wouldn't get banned, because I am not a troll...It is a tactic of trolls, but it doesn't define them...

I can't sleep..3:00 AM...ugh...

Eagles-UK

Reaction score
Roughneck said:

PM Hos and ask him if i am a troll then

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
ugh...IDK, but if I started refering you to the cowboys, I wouldn't get banned, because I am not a troll...It is a tactic of trolls, but it doesn't define them...

I can't sleep..3:00 AM...ugh...
Wanna bet?

Roughneck

Reaction score
Eagles-UK said:
PM Hos and ask him if i am a troll then
PM him yourself.

BTW, just because a poster doesn't start out as a troll doesn't mean they can't become one in time.