Eagles caught tampering?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
What would that cost them to cancel the deal?? Better yet in our pain they'd fine them 100k lol, they could lose draft picks

Mr_437

Reaction score
They'll be ok, if they were the Cowboys it would be a terrible scandal. Fat Dom pushed a player and got nothing.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
It doesn't make sense to me. Why would they talk to the player when the agent has been empowered to speak for the player? I highly doubt they spoke with Barclay, it's an accusation that doesn't make sense. I'm sure there's better ways to cheat, but this I would find hard to believe, and nonsensical. It doesn't give them an advantage whatsoever. It's like smoking an illegal drug when you could drink a beer legally and get the same effect.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
They'll be ok, if they were the Cowboys it would be a terrible scandal. Fat Dom pushed a player and got nothing.
If he just pushed a player he would have been suspended. He pushed 2 players apart to keep them from fighting, and getting suspended. I believe he was punished and couldn't go on the field of play for the rest of the year for his effort. He didn't get fired, though. Because it was against the rules to touch a player he was punished even if it was in the players best interest to not fight.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
How's that saying go?
"If you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin."
Time for Jerry to quit playing by the rules.
Come on man. You're talking about Jerry Lee Jones the original renegade. He don't play by the rules, he makes the rules!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Honestly the Eagles seem a little too good at signing players. I’m pretty confident they bend the rules.
Hell.....the entire league is doing it. Funny how some teams are getting away with it....while Goodell looks the other way. If we had a real commissioner....a committee to investigate would be put into place. But hell no....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
200.gif