Eagles contract details for Suh

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They are washed, both Bucs and Chargers struggled against stopping the run and yet they didn’t resign either player. Kind of like Poe, Snacks, once they lost their quickness, their value became zero
Oh, these guys who are complaining and singing Suh's and Joseph's praises would suddenly know that, if it had been us who signed them.

ghst187

Reaction score
With all that money we saved ditching our best WR we can make signings like this…oh wait…

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hankins has been solid from what I’ve watched.

Joseph and Suh should be helpful and play positive snaps
Helpful for 8 games and then who you cut to make room for them and Lose for next year, you simply Can NOT do that for alight upgrade IF any..makig multiple moves cutting players, exposing them to the PS etc sorry this zone has lost their minds..who cares about he Eagles..I didnt..I'll worry about them the week we play them.

visionary

Reaction score
Helpful for 8 games and then who you cut to make room for them and Lose for next year, you simply Can NOT do that for alight upgrade IF any..makig multiple moves cutting players, exposing them to the PS etc sorry this zone has lost their minds..who cares about he Eagles..I didnt..I'll worry about them the week we play them.

and if we had signed them you would have been in here telling us what great upgrades they are

:facepalm:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

These are desperation signings for temporary fill ins for injury. DT is the strength of the Eagles team. This guys wont be winning the Eagles the SB.

Problem is most fans arent educated enough about other teams and football to understand these basic details.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These are desperation signings for temporary fill ins for injury. DT is the strength of the Eagles team. This guys wont be winning the Eagles the SB.

Problem is most fans arent educated enough about other teams and football to understand these basic details.

Well maybe the staff here can dedicate a Zone to you to provide us lessons.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
The eagles signed them because they have two NTs on IR. If they hadn't signed them these guys would have stayed out of the league and would be retiring.
Right… there is zero chance these 2 could have helped our stellar NT play. :facepalm:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why do you guys keep covering up for this franchise?

If the Eagles keep winning with the additions of Joseph and Suh, meanwhile we lose several more games while continue to get run on simply because we refused to even talk to Joseph or Suh, will you finally be willing to blast this front office for their incompetence?