Eagles could lose both coordinators

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I think Gannon coached his way out of as job. Hopefully the Eagles keep him around.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
On offense what kind of coordinator do they need to run the PeeWee RPO anyway?

Their roster is so deep, they’d have to have a really bad coordinator to screw it up
Their offense looked good today, but their defense looked absolutely horrible. I think their pass rush covers alot of weaknesses

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I kinda hope Gannon sticks around. With the superior talent he has at his disposal that defense has shown serious weakness against good offenses. I think he loses some of that DL talent to retirement or just regression and the rest of the defense is not strong enough to hold up.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Weak makeup call.
How dumb are the Chiefs?
Not a catch!
Not a catch! Why did the Chiefs wait so long? McCarthism, at its best.
old-man-my-computer.gif

Flamma

Reaction score
On offense what kind of coordinator do they need to run the PeeWee RPO anyway?

Their roster is so deep, they’d have to have a really bad coordinator to screw it up
I know. Absolutely nothing complicated going on there. The Chiefs defensive lineman basically said they just sold out against the run, forget about the pass, and try to make Hurts throw from the pocket.

Their defensive coordinator isn't very popular in Philly. So to the fans, they're not losing anything.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Gannon did nothing to stop the short passing game which was my concern going in. He is so afraid of being beat over the top that underneath stuff kills them. He needed to get the corners in press to disrupt the release on timing routes but never did. The Eagles D never really stopped KC. Even when they got off the field it was because of a penalty that got KC behind the chains.

On O KC blitzed them much more in the second half and they checked into bad plays.

Add in the special teams play and Hurts fumble and that’s 14 pts they gifted KC and you end up with an L.

Great season but a huge missed opportunity,