Eagles could lose both coordinators

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No they won't....they are the Eagles...they get the benefit of the doubt.
you get benefit of the doubt if you have done it, now twice with eagles and almost completely revamped roster. so yeah, until they don't they should get benefit of the doubt. and I hate the eagles. passionatley

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you get benefit of the doubt if you have done it, now twice with eagles and almost completely revamped roster. so yeah, until they don't they should get benefit of the doubt. and I hate the eagles. passionatley
But unlike some, you’re capable of giving credit where credit is due.

Verdict

Reaction score
And about to pay their QB $50 million per year. This is what happens when you got a world class organization.
Paying Hurts is going to dial things back for the Eagles. If they want to impress me, let Hurts play out his contract and then let him walk or trade him.

rambo2

Reaction score
Paying Hurts is going to dial things back for the Eagles. If they want to impress me, let Hurts play out his contract and then let him walk or trade him.
They could always get Foles back or sign Cooper Rush. Our fans think that they are good.

quickccc

Reaction score
Needy teams go after SB rosters and coaches ...

Key is Next man up in place ...

Carson

Reaction score
They went from Dallas to Tampa to Dallas to San Francisco and had short rest while the 49ers rested at home and had an extra 2.5 days.
Don’t forget Dallas to Tennessee to Dallas then Dallas to Washington before the playoffs

Zman5

Reaction score
Most of the EaGirls fans hate their DC and thinks he sucks for being passive. So I'm not sure if that would be a big loss.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Would think the Colts would stay away from an Eagles OC after their last hire.
Arizona is desperate, and with Murray, other coaches are not interested. This offense is right up his alley

ghst187

Reaction score
they will get plundered. IMO their OC was huge and I think Hurtz will take big steps backwards. He better cash it in this off-season.