Eagles Defensive Backfield is ranked 27 out of 32 teams

Kwyn

Reaction score
Dak and Coach McCarthy need to attack the Eagles 27th ranked D-secondary early and often.

Use the pass to help open up the run.

What say you?

I’m on board with that.

It starts with pass protect

That means we have some blocking tight end action and pollard, or whoever, is ready to handle the eagles front line and blitzing.

If Dak is scrambling every play, then it’s going to be a long day.

timb2

Reaction score
Eagles are weak at Safety. That is why they traded for Kevin Byard. Reed Blankenship is a scrub who starts. Boys need to get one on one with him. I'm thinking 4 & 5 WR sets.

timb2

Reaction score
Eagles most likely will blitz a lot to cover for their secondary. Make them pay by torching them. Put Tyler Smith at Left Tackle and TJ Bass or Asim Richards at LG. Both Tyron Smith and Chuma Edoga are banged up. Get Hunter Leupke & Rico Dowdle( bigger backs) for pass protection coverage . Expose rookie Kelee Ringo(,they're is a reason he dropped in the draft. Ringo can be fooled he is not instinctive . Bradley Roby is a shell of his former self at 31 years old as the nickel. Roby has bounced around the league last couple of years.Boys need to look like Dan Fouts or Dan Marino are out there torching the E- Turds.

Flamma

Reaction score
The only thing that worries me is our OL vs their pass rush. It won't matter who they have in the defensive backfield if we can't slow them down. But if Washington can, we should be able to as well.

sarge1116

Reaction score
Eagles most likely will blitz a lot to cover for their secondary. Make them pay by torching them. Put Tyler Smith at Left Tackle and TJ Bass or Asim Richards at LG. Both Tyron Smith and Chuma Edoga are banged up. Get Hunter Leupke & Rico Dowdle( bigger backs) for pass protection coverage . Expose rookie Kelee Ringo(,they're is a reason he dropped in the draft. Ringo can be fooled he is not instinctive . Bradley Roby is a shell of his former self at 31 years old as the nickel. Roby has bounced around the league last couple of years.Boys need to look like Dan Fouts or Dan Marino are out there torching the E- Turds.
You really are gonna try to match up Asim with the interior line of the Eagles. Clearly you have no clue about the Eagles. Roby has been out for 2 games, this will be his third. Ringo plays special teams only. Has 1 defensive snap. Eagles are going to dominate the line of scrimmage so Dak will need to get the ball out quick which can be done.

The Natural

Reaction score
Deflecting the question?
Um..no team gave up more passing yards than the Eagles last week - and that was with Byard. So I’m not sure why you came in beating on your chest asking if these numbers are with or without him lol. Then again I don’t know why so many Eagles fans have accounts on this board to begin with…neither makes any sense.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
......yet, when tasked with facing the most dominant offense in the league that had been scorching everyone...they shut them down.

Then Washington lights them up a week later (though a loss)

Weird.

starfan1

Reaction score
If the trenches don’t show up it’s a loss. Micah was right this game comes down to how well the OL and DL play

It’s gonna be loud and the fewer penalties we have the better

I’ll add that Bell and Clark will have to be on point today as well

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If the trenches don’t show up it’s a loss. Micah was right this game comes down to how well the OL and DL play

It’s gonna be loud and the fewer penalties we have the better

I’ll add that Bell and Clark will have to be on point today as well
Cowboys have studs roaming the back seven Philly not so much.
Dak has the chance to exploit a weakness, if he does, we win.
Football is rather simple, you take advantage of another team's weakness and exploit it.