Eagles endure a Successful Tweak-out!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
The Eagles lost their first pre-season game -- no excuses, but I'm certainly not buying into the psychology of their game -- they lost to a better prepared team!

The Steelers showed their solidarity with the statement made by their veteran WR to join the team on the sidelines and by committing to end his holdout and rejoin the team -- that was an awesome statement; I'm envious.

The Steelers capitolized on some huge mistakes on our special teams, and by one of our rookie wide-receivers. I was really impressed with the Steelers wde-receive corp, they were fast, ran very good routes and held onto the ball. The Steelers Qb corp looked good, nice crisp passes (minus one interception by Hood), and they seemed to know the plays well.

I like the Steelers very much; they are going to be an awesome opponent in the regualar season. But I sure hate that they beat us by one touchdown.

Without boring you with Eagle player details ...overall, we'll be ready to roll real soon.

chicago JK

Reaction score
The Eagles will be fine, althought the special teams coach isn't going to have a good week now.

Looks like the Eagles had a very good draft again too. Reggie brown and Moats looked very good. The tackle from that small school has also gotten good reviews. I haven't heard much about Patterson but he was one of my favorites as well. Throw in a few nice plays by McCoy late in the game and there is a lot to be excited about. Didn't they draft Considine too?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
chicago JK said:
Didn't they draft Considine too?

They did, but I haven't heard much about him yet. Probably will hear more during the next pre-season game.