Eagles fan here

strollinruss

Reaction score
A little background.

A life-long Eagles fan who married into a Cowboys family. I currently live in Philadelphia but we are moving to Texas (Fort Worth) next year.

I signed up on this site to scout the competition and to get a sense of what I'll be dealing with down South.

Rivalries make sports better. I'm looking forward to the back-and-forth jabs that are associated with the Eagles-Cowboys rivalry.
My mother-in-law married a guy from PA. Needless to say I dont watch games with him but other than the fact he bleeds green he’s alright

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
A little background.

A life-long Eagles fan who married into a Cowboys family. I currently live in Philadelphia but we are moving to Texas (Fort Worth) next year.

I signed up on this site to scout the competition and to get a sense of what I'll be dealing with down South.

Rivalries make sports better. I'm looking forward to the back-and-forth jabs that are associated with the Eagles-Cowboys rivalry.

Thanks for joining. Can we change your name to "Rabbit's Foot"?

ESisback

Reaction score
Oh, I like this one, uses humor in his aresenal.

Welcome and just ignore the ones that assume you are an awesome person just because you’re an Eagles fan. While there are some real head cases, I know some that are good folks. Enjoyed some on the old DC.com forum.

The first difference you’ll notice about Ft. Worth, they don’t grease the light poles so feel free to jump on, shinny on up there and do whatever it is Eagles fans do at the top of a light pole. That was a new one for me and I must say the interviews with the cops was really funny.

But don’t eat the road apples!

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
That SB win should buy you 10 years without complaining, but as we saw and heard, some fans are calling for Pederson to get canned. Unreal. Want to trade coaches? or Quarterbacks?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome parade, fellas.
Let me define "parade" because, as Cowboys fans, you probably haven't used that word in 20+ years :)be moving from a :lmao2:real football city like Philadelphia to Fort Worth, TX. I won't miss the city and state income tax though.
:huh:Let me get this right. You're wife is a Cowboys fan & you post on a Cowboys forum thinking the Cowboys only have fellas fans. Egals fans think the exact way their boo birds play.
@Xelda ? We's fellas :lmao:

20 years without a parade is better than 53 years before your first. Let me define One & Done Egals!
We understand it's lonely at the bottom. :muttley:
HZGD8bc.jpg

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
:huh:Let me get this right. You're wife is a Cowboys fan & you post on a Cowboys forum thinking the Cowboys only have fellas fans. Egals fans think the exact way their boo birds play.
@Xelda ? We's fellas :lmao:

20 years without a parade is better than 53 years before your first. Let me define One & Done Egals!
We understand it's lonely at the bottom. :muttley:
HZGD8bc.jpg
Hey Sis, PM me! Haven’t talked to you in forever!