EAGLES GAME! Who's going?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Let's put this one behind us...

Who's going next week to help us beat the feathers off of the Eagles?

I'll be there, and would love it if someone local organized a Zone tailgate. Let's do this! I know Big Daddy Pettiti wanted to hook up with some folks here.

Let's get this ball rolling!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Boooo! I find it next to impossible to believe that not a person from this board is going to the Philly game next week!!!

Dedicated fans and Zone members should be getting together to whoop it up before EVERY home game! And for the Philly game? Come on people, let's get it together.

I know this loss stings, but what better way to put it behind us than to get together with other fans and drink heavily and eat brats?

mnm721

Reaction score
I'll be there. Coming all the way from NY to watch the 'boys stomp those Iggles!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Hey! This thread has a pulse!

Now all we need is for one of these Texans to step up with that legendary Southern Hospitality and put this bad boy together!

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Hey! This thread has a pulse!

Now all we need is for one of these Texans to step up with that legendary Southern Hospitality and put this bad boy together!

I'll be there of course.

Amazing man

Reaction score
Danny, 5 or 6 of us will be tailgating in the BLUE parking lot. Look for the "Cowboy Camper". We may be playing football.

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
I'm there too bro, I posted in another thread here and got no responses! LOL I should be at the stadium at around 1pm, I'm driving from Austin. Where is everyone else going to meet, with amazing man or near a certain enterance? I'm hanging around gate 9 myself, let me know!

Amazing man

Reaction score
We'll be entering through Gate 6 of the Blue parking lot and be tailgating in the handicap section. Look for the camper flying Cowboys flags.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Amazing man said:
We'll be entering through Gate 6 of the Blue parking lot and be tailgating in the handicap section. Look for the camper flying Cowboys flags.
Thanks for the hospitality Amazing man! It was a fun start to an amazing game!

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Good to meet you Danny. What an AWESOME game! Hopefully we can hook up again sometime. Now we are of to San Antonio for a few days before we return to hand the Gaints their azzes. :D