Eagles Hate

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching them get their butt kicked makes the winning so much better. Part of the game. Those that have never been part of a rebuild would not understand. It's an unbelievable feeling.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
So you will be turning the game off 5 minutes in?

I like your moxy!
No, I'll give them the entire quarter. The Cowboys better go to play pro football Sunday night and not lollygag around like they have recently.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
When I first started watching football, the Eagles had white helmets, with a green wing. Their qb was some guy named Pete Fiske, he was in some qb battle for starter with someone else whose name I forget (Rick Arrington my brain is saying?) They were horrible. Few years later they switched to a green helmet, got some players, started getting good and I've hated them ever since.

CapnB

Reaction score
I'll probably switch back and forth between fear the walking dead and the game.... depends on how awful the team looks in the first few series on offense and defense.

GMO415

Reaction score
I absolutely hate Philadelphia with a passion, and I wish nothing but misery upon the Eagles and their entire fanbase. May they all be forced to visit a near-sighted proctologist.

That said, if Dallas falls behind by more than 10 points in the first quarter, I'm turning it off.
Ok....good to know.

I'd like to take a giant shhhh on that team.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i hate philly's feathered guts.
i want us to beat them with our rookie 7th rd QB.
it will be....glorious.
5>1.
Cowboys>eagles.
always.
forever.

plymkr

Reaction score
I suffered through some rough games in the late 80's, but those teams never quit. This 2020 team has zero heart, and it is starting to piss me off.
You're onto something here. This is a good point. I've seen the 80's Cowboys, the Dave Campo Cowboys, even the Jason Garrett Cowboys and I watched every game I possibly could. this team is the only team that I can remember that just utterly disgusts me with their effort. It's like they lack heart and don't care. Things like the Andy Dalton play really bothers me. On defense it really seems like a bunch of heartless players. Offense gets a little of leeway cuz of the injuries but watching that defense just annoys me.

Dak, Cooper, Lamb, Gallup were my favorite guys to watch. I genuinely like them. When Dak went down so did my tolerance for the selfish players on the team. They're just not a team I'm proud of as a fan.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I loathe the Eagles with every fiber of my being. I hated dopey Eli more than the Giants as a whole, we've largely owned the Commanders in recent years (although I always have loathed the "hogs")...I dislike them all, but absolutely hate Philly.

Flamma

Reaction score
I absolutely hate Philadelphia with a passion, and I wish nothing but misery upon the Eagles and their entire fanbase. May they all be forced to visit a near-sighted proctologist.

That said, if Dallas falls behind by more than 10 points in the first quarter, I'm turning it off.

I did something similar the last two games. I didn't make it through the 3rd quarter. But it isn't because they're losing, it's due to the lack of effort I see on the field. When you see that it removes all doubt and all hope. It can only get worse and a loss is the final result. It's one of the reasons I only watched about 15-20 minutes of the Dallas/Eagles game last year. And that game was relatively close.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I've hated the Eagles since Randal Cunningham and Harold Carmichael!!lol...But as long as I've been a Cowboys fan nothing pissed me off more then the win and your in game that we lost 41-8...Add the time they cheered the Michael Irvin injury and the time they threw batteries and bottles at us at the old Vet!!

Shane612

Reaction score

I hated Dick Vermeil and Ron Jaworski.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At this point, it should be rather clear that there is no youth this team has moving forward
Lamb? Gallup? Biadasz? McGovern? Diggs? Schultz? They may not be loaded to the Gills, but there are young players to watch and have hope for. Who knows, DiNucci may even have at least enough To solidify QB depth going forward.