Eagles have to replace both coordinators again

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Brian Johnson won’t be returning to the #Eagles as offensive coordinator, NFL sources said, confirming @RealDGunn.

Nick Sirianni will have to replace both his OC and DC. Colts OC Jim Bob Cooter was mentioned as a possibility, but he won’t be among the top candidates, I’m being told.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Hopefully whoever they get makes them better than us, so jerry can get jealous and want to find new ones!!!!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Who is going there, knowing Siranni is on his last leg? Then again, it doesn't take much to upgrade from two coordinators they fired.

The Natural

Reaction score
Why do people keep mentioning draft picks when it comes to these coaches???
• A team that loses a minority assistant coach who becomes a head coach or loses a personnel executive who becomes a general manager will receive third-round compensatory picks in each of the next two drafts.

I don't see him geting HC consideration.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Why do people keep mentioning draft picks when it comes to these coaches???
I think if they are a minority and get a HC job then they will get a compensatory draft pick. I believe the Niners got won this year when Saleh(?) got the HC with the Jets or when their DC from last got the HC with Houston. I think that’s how it goes but not sure

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
They should have hired me. I've been saying all year those guys weren't NFL ready. Especially that OC whose claim to fame was the college QB coach of Dak Prescott. Not exactly NFL OC quality.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think if they are a minority and get a HC job then they will get a compensatory draft pick. I believe the Niners got won this year when Saleh(?) got the HC with the Jets or when their DC from last got the HC with Houston. I think that’s how it goes but not sure
I thought it was because of a lateral move or something my bad!

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
This is potentially bad for us. The Eagles might hire people good at their job this time. How does your offense fall apart with the likes of Brown, Smith, Swift, Goedart, and that o-line? Did Hurts take a step back because his development stopped under last year's coaches? By all accounts, Hurts is a workaholic who busts his *** every day, so either he maxed out his potential or the coaches flat out stunk.

All I know is that I went to the Tampa-Philly game (free ticket!), was up in the air right on the 50-yard line, and watched a Tampa team play more Cover 1 and Cover 0 that I can recall in a long time. Tampa had no respect for their passing game. I know they didn't have Brown, but still, other than that one long connect with Smith, they didn't do much of anything. Hurts had time to throw but bailed too fast way too often. What the heck happened to that team? We looked 10x's better than they did. And that's saying something, because we didn't look good at all.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Didn't know playoff teams were allowed to fire coaches/make changes in order to try to get better.