Eagles land Devon Allen

RaZon

Reaction score
I know, who?

Here ya go....

The top USA hurdler, has had a change of heart, see what happens.

Been about a dozen college hurdlers who had good NFL careers, the best,,,,,Rod Woodson.

RaZon

Reaction score
Ah....Grant Holloway is our top hurdler he was second.

Holloway could play NFL football.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I watched Devon at Oregon. Good player at the college level. IIRC he stepped away from football to focus on track.

RaZon

Reaction score
I watched Devon at Oregon. Good player at the college level. IIRC he stepped away from football to focus on track.

He kept getting hurt, couldn't stay healthy so he gave it up for that reason.

By the way he ran a 4.35 for those Eagle scouts, that will work.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
He kept getting hurt, couldn't stay healthy so he gave it up for that reason.

By the way he ran a 4.35 for those Eagle scouts, that will work.

Injuries was part of his decision but his primary reasons was winning a gold medal and having a professional career in track. Sucks he signed with the Eagles. If he gets real playing time then I'm going to look forward to him getting smoked coming across the middle.

RaZon

Reaction score
Injuries was part of his decision but his primary reasons was winning a gold medal and having a professional career in track. Sucks he signed with the Eagles. If he gets real playing time then I'm going to look forward to him getting smoked coming across the middle.

Some debate over his football/track wants and needs at Oregon, have heard a few different scenarios.

Why would you want to see this great athlete ah....smoked.....???

RaZon

Reaction score
Never said injured.

My bad, how I got injured out of,...

if he gets real playing time then I'm going to look forward to him getting smoked coming across the middle.

,,,,,out of that,..???

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
My bad, how I got injured out of,...

if he gets real playing time then I'm going to look forward to him getting smoked coming across the middle.

,,,,,out of that,..???

Just means getting hit hard. FWIW you are reading way too much into this.

RaZon

Reaction score
Just means getting hit hard. FWIW you are reading way too much into this.

The story here is ...

Guy was an amazing track athlete as an Arizona high schooler, who also played football. While at Oregon he starred in the hurdles and tried to play football but kept getting hurt, so he gave up the sport.

Two time Olympian, a USA National champion, one of the top hurdlers in the world and USA history. Now the guy is going to return to football, this is a unique situation have never seen this before.

And all you can do is...I hope he gets smoked,,,,,,,come on guy, sheesh!!!!!

RaZon

Reaction score
As you can see popular guy...

Big news to us who know both sports.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The story here is ...

Guy was an amazing track athlete as an Arizona high schooler, who also played football. While at Oregon he starred in the hurdles and tried to play football but kept getting hurt, so he gave up the sport.

Two time Olympian, a USA National champion, one of the top hurdlers in the world and USA history. Now the guy is going to return to football, this is a unique situation have never seen this before.

And all you can do is...I hope he gets smoked,,,,,,,come on guy, sheesh!!!!!

I watched every game he played at Oregon. But now he plays for the Eagles, which is the team I despise the most. For me as a fan, that is on him. He comes across the middle, down the seam, or smoke route (yes pun intended), then I will look forward to him getting lit up just like any other Eagle.

RaZon

Reaction score
I watched every game he played at Oregon. But now he plays for the Eagles, which is the team I despise the most. For me as a fan, that is on him. He comes across the middle, down the seam, or smoke route (yes pun intended), then I will look forward to him getting lit up just like any other Eagle.

You actually play this.....I despise an NFL team, really?

Ok man, whatever,

Flamma

Reaction score
You actually play this.....I despise an NFL team, really?

Ok man, whatever,

Is something wrong with that? I don't look at other teams indifferently. I have a dislike for every one ranging from a 3 to about an 8 on a 1 - 10 scale. Depending on who they are. If we were a better team I might have a 9 or a 10 like I despised the 49ers for 2 decades.