Eagles Lane Johnson out for personal reason

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This will be the 2nd week in a row Johnson won’t play for an undisclosed personal reason. I wonder what it could be. Not hearing any rumors and no one talking. Strange.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...nson-remains-out-of-eagles-practice/#comments
Could be mental health issues. Could be a family issue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Calvin Ridley is out this week with the same explanation (undisclosed personal reason).

Hope they and theirs are all okay, doing what they need to be doing, and getting the help they need.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Could be mental health issues. Could be a family issue. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Calvin Ridley is out this week with the same explanation (undisclosed personal reason).

Hope they and theirs are all okay, doing what they need to be doing, and getting the help they need.

Definitely!

RonWashington

Reaction score
The Eagles look a dumpster fire. Five wins this year get some draft help from the Wentz deal plus draft in top 6 of 7 every round next April .

Ghost12

Reaction score
I don't see what the problem is. He is getting what he wants.

"I'd much rather have fun and win a Super Bowl than be miserable and win five Super Bowls." - Lane Johnson

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
And Dallas Goddard is out ad well. Again Brady gets lucky! :rolleyes:

John813

Reaction score
Wow, that's surprising. Hopefully he and his family are ok.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
A very strong statement from his head coach..........my first thought is it's apparently pretty serious. Either way, I hope gets the help he needs.....

“As far as Lane, we’re hopeful that Lane will be back this year,” Sirianni said. “Again, not going to go into that any more than that but we’re hopeful to have him back because we know how important Lane is to this football team.”

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see what the problem is. He is getting what he wants.

"I'd much rather have fun and win a Super Bowl than be miserable and win five Super Bowls." - Lane Johnson
I doubt he's having fun.