Eagles Luck Has Run Out

plymkr

Reaction score
Question is, do they have another loss in them?
Yes. That offense is out of sync and they looked demoralized. I’ve never seen Hurts do the 1000 yard stare sitting on the bench like that. He looked completely beaten. We’ll see how he responds but the Eagles as a team looked shell shocked 2 weeks in a row.

T-RO

Reaction score
The Bills and Dolphins will soon host our Cowboys. Northeast cold and Allen going all muscular just to gain a playoff berth. Outdoor grass with Fin speed everywhere.

Who here thinks we can beat both? Oh, and also beat the Lions?

We got one more loss nearly baked in. It explains why the league and it's trained zebras had little issue letting the Cowboys get this one tonight. Zebra power took the night off. They'll be back.

I don't think highly of the Eagles, but sorry bros. With one more loss and tie-breakers favoring the Eagles...the Boys are not winning the division.

Last edited:

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
The Bills and Dolphins will soon host our Cowboys. Northeast cold and Allen going all muscular just to gain a playoff berth. Outdoor grass with Fin speed everywhere.

Who here thinks we can beat both? Oh, and also beat the Lions?

We got one more loss nearly baked in. It explains why the league and it's trained zebras had little issue letting the Cowboys get this one tonight. Zebra power took the night off. They'll be back.

I don't think highly of the Eagles, but sorry bros. With one more loss and tie-breakers favoring the Eagles...the Boys are not winning the division.
Anything can happen