Twitter: Eagles luck out with Fournette out for game

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Call me stupid, but I'm picking the Eagles to win also. And if they don't and we do, I'm confident the Cowboys can beat them next week.
But we'll see starting tomorrow.

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
The weather in Tampa will be interesting, The rain will have passed before game time but sustained winds of 23 to 25 mph throughout the game with gusts to 35 mph.

TWOK11

Reaction score
He lost one to Mark Sanchez, he lost to Nick Foles, Jake Plummer, Eli Manning, Ryan Tannehill, Joe Flacco….

Not exactly a who’s who of all time QBs. If Jalen’s name is added to that list it won’t look a whole lot different.

Jalen Hurts is a single read gimmick QB at this level. All of players listed had at least one fringe pro bowl caliber season as legit NFL passers.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Is an Eagles win what we want?

Pretty much guarantees we will need to go to Green Bay to get out of the NFC.

I'm thinking we may be better off in Tampa and hoping the Ari/LA winner can beat GB. There's at least a shot at that happening.

The difference is a home game.

Not sold on it and certainly won't be rooting for Tampa but it makes sense on a certain level.....do we want to get to the NFC CG or the Super Bowl?

I think a Philly win increases the chance of getting to a CG but decreases the chances of getting to the SB

It depends. I'd root for the Eagles if I knew for a fact we beat SF and could benefit. The worst is having the Eagles win and we lose. but knowing Dallas, this is exactly what would happen.

I 100% want as many home playoff games as possible. And we get another threat knocked off we would have to go on the road to beat in Brady. Sure, it means GB would get an easy game but don't fool yourself. Stafford is not going into Lambeau and beating Rodgers. And for sure Murray is not. GB is advancing to the NFC title game no matter what barring Rodgers getting hurt.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts is a single read gimmick QB at this level. All of players listed had at least one fringe pro bowl caliber season as legit NFL passers.

In Mark Sanchez’s best season, he threw 18 interceptions and completed only 56% of his passes. Single read gimmick QB would be a complement for him.

Jake Plummer also only threw 20 TD passes in one season his whole career, which was also the year he led the league with 20 interceptions.

Neither player threw more TDs than INTs for their careers. Legit NFL passer is a big stretch there.

kskboys

Reaction score
No, TB is lucky he hasn't been hurt more. Forny has been injury prone since he injured the league. If they are dependent on him, that is their own stupidity.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter. Whoever wins and whoever Dallas goes up against, Dallas needs to be ready for any opponent at any costs. The fact that we are trying to avoid specific teams and players shows how unready this team and its fans are. Just root for Dallas winning and that’s all we need to worry about.

The fans’ thoughts and hopes have no effect on the outcome. Cringeworthy.

Flamma

Reaction score
The Soaring Eagles are going to win 2 road games in a row. Book it. TB is vulnerable and GB can't stop the run. The Soaring Eagles are going to be in the NFC Championship Game, folks. Book it. You heard it here first.

If the Eagles beat Tampa and GB back to back, I'll eat the cover off of my cell phone. However, depending on the weather, I won't be totally surprised if they beat Tampa.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Tom Brady is not losing a Super Bowl to Nick Foles. Stop this nonsense. Oh wait...

Lmao at comparing Foles to Hurts. One can play QB and make throws. The other is trash. Eagles are only a playoff team because they felt the need to add more teams.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Lmao at comparing Foles to Hurts. One can play QB and make throws. The other is trash. Eagles are only a playoff team because they felt the need to add more teams.
I’m not comparing Foles to Hurts. I am comparing what are two very unlikely situations to end in favor of the underdog. One already happened to the shock of the football world.