Eagles Oline And Dline Got Run Over Last Night

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
For those that said the Eagles are more physical than us they got run out of the stadium last night on both sides of the ball. Their Dline was pushed back most of the night by our Oline. Pass protection was very good giving Dak a clean pocket. The Dline dominated their Oline all night. I want to stop hearing that the Eagles have the best Oline in the NFL, they definitely do not and have taken a step back. Listen to the Philly media and fans on their Oline.

JayFord

Reaction score
Dallas won every phase of the game and ran the eagles fans off the board

Reactions: CWR

Roland

Reaction score
We won that game because we won the trench fight last night. Home field advantage and a little extra rest for us showed. Great "statement game" win.

Redline360

Reaction score
You win the trenches you typically win the game. We had 100+ yards rushing and could have been way better. Pollard also had two 10+ runs called back to boot.

We also had 25+ carries which helps a **** ton with TOP. KM would of probably had half that

HungryLion

Reaction score
Our OL is playing very well right now. Other than Steele still struggling in pass protection.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
From the very start, the Cowboys came out and played physical football. It was clear that it was something they had focused on.
This was what jumped off the screen for me as well. I’m not sure they’re 49ers physical just yet, but they made it a point of emphasis to lay the wood on anyone and everyone they could get their hands on

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
We won that game because we won the trench fight last night. Home field advantage and a little extra rest for us showed. Great "statement game" win.
If they tired in the second half they could make an argument it was due to the rest, but coming from the first minute kind of indicates we just beat them up.
Yep statement games live long in the memory and this was a straight fight (without weekend teams).

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
We controlled the clock last night. Philly had I think like only 23 min of possession.

Eddie

Reaction score
Our OL is playing very well right now. Other than Steele still struggling in pass protection.
Steele was rated 32 out of 32 RT's. Time for an upgrade. I'll take 16 out of 32 as a serious upgrade.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was what jumped off the screen for me as well. I’m not sure they’re 49ers physical just yet, but they made it a point of emphasis to lay the wood on anyone and everyone they could get their hands on
I think they learned a lot from that drubbing from the 49’ers.

1. That they needed to challenge teams down the field. They’ve been a different offense since they let it rip.

2. They can each be the puncher or the punchee. Beat up the other team or let them beat you up.

Both have combined to make them a much better team than the one that lost in San Francisco.

Blitzen

Reaction score
For those that said the Eagles are more physical than us they got run out of the stadium last night on both sides of the ball. Their Dline was pushed back most of the night by our Oline. Pass protection was very good giving Dak a clean pocket. The Dline dominated their Oline all night. I want to stop hearing that the Eagles have the best Oline in the NFL, they definitely do not and have taken a step back. Listen to the Philly media and fans on their Oline.
Much better in the trenches last night. Great win!

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I think they learned a lot from that drubbing from the 49’ers.

1. That they needed to challenge teams down the field. They’ve been a different offense since they let it rip.

2. They can each be the puncher or the punchee. Beat up the other team or let them beat you up.

Both have combined to make them a much better team than the one that lost in San Francisco.
Exactly we played the 49ers with a Vanilla Offense like they were scared to make a mistake. Dak was held back by McCarthy at the beginning of the season. I think we would give them a much tougher game if we met in the playoffs.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Steele was rated 32 out of 32 RT's. Time for an upgrade. I'll take 16 out of 32 as a serious upgrade.
Or, ya know... just give him time to bounce back from that devastating injury last year