Eagles Oline And Dline Got Run Over Last Night

blueblood70

Reaction score
This was what jumped off the screen for me as well. I’m not sure they’re 49ers physical just yet, but they made it a point of emphasis to lay the wood on anyone and everyone they could get their hands on
the problem with the 49ers is they're not just physical they can play finesse they can play big ball small ball middle ball they can play on the road they could play at home it doesn't matter they are literally the best team in the NFL right now I know their record says they're tied but it's not just the physicality they can play you anyway you wanna play that's the problem they gotta coach that can scheme and he's got all the pieces to play chess with anyone... They don't have one move, it's not just because they're physical they literally can do anything right now....

I know it sucks too have reality pop up but the only way you're gonna beat the 49ers is that they lose a couple key players they literally are 16 and oh when they have their full starting offense out there that's something a stat somebody brought up that's crazy they're almost unbeatable but they're healthy.. It will take a crap load of luck and hopefully you knockout a few of their players that they count on that is the only way that's how the Eagles did it knockout 2 quarterbacks and get an easy road to the Super bowl sometimes you need to be lucky but right now that's how it feels our offense has been playing really well I think they probably can do better next time against the 49ers however our defense still gives up long drives they give up chunk yards time consuming drives and then become opportunistic they need that interception they need that fumble if you don't get it you're losing to the 49ers I don't care lol the offense plays if your defense can't stop that multi functional swift knives of offense you're in trouble...

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
My fav thing was the acting and flopping and arm flailing the Eagles DL were doing to try and get calls.

They got whooped.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
ya know,what if one of those times he blows it Dak gets injured?
It's possible, sure. But I don't think there's an immediate fix for likely a short term problem.

The team is what it is at this point.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly we played the 49ers with a Vanilla Offense like they were scared to make a mistake. Dak was held back by McCarthy at the beginning of the season. I think we would give them a much tougher game if we met in the playoffs.
At a minimum, I hope we attack them down the field and don’t play scared.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Steele really has been playing better. I know he had a couple of whiffs on Reddick but he was not the turnstile he had been the last time they matched up.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
At a minimum, I hope we attack them down the field and don’t play scared.
Yes that’s the recipe for success. Look how Cousins attacked them down field. They worked over Ward all game.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
The Eagles' run game was much better than the Cowboys' and the pressure rate was pretty similar for both - Dallas had to blitz to get there. Dallas did a much better job than in November on third down - and Philly didn't have the same fumble luck.

But as always, the team that throws it better is the team that wins.

goshan

Reaction score
Our D didn't win the line of scrimmage. We blitzed effectively and made some key plays and caused turnovers.

There were a lot of lanes to run through in regular alignments.