Eagles or Commanders?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
What is better for the Cowboys today?

I’m guessing we want Philly to win so Washington will be finished and then we will have the opportunity to finish Philly next week?
You are correct my man. Let's go filthy!

VACowboy

Reaction score
Tie or a natural disaster, I'm good with either...
I've given this some thought and if a sink hole isn't going to open up and swallow Lincoln Financial Field tonight, I believe it's best for Dallas if the Skins bury Philly. That said, I have no idea who my heart will tell me to pull for come game time.

sideon

Reaction score
Wash is doomed either way but Philly could still cause problems for the Cowboys, they were just a few seconds short of tying the last game.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Depends. How much confidence do you have in the Cowboys beating the Eagles next week? If you think they will then root for them to give the Commanders a 6th loss.

But I see the Eagles as the bigger threat. Plus I hate them like they are a blood relative to Jerry Jones.

So....Go Commanders.

CooterBrown

Reaction score
The Eagles remaining games: Skins, Cowboys, Rams, Texans, Skins. Tough schedule. They won't win out. I want Eagles over the Skins tonight and then I want them to lose the rest.

gmb1

Reaction score
I gotta pull for the Skins. Maybe the Titans and Jags and even the Giants could beat the Skins. Philly has a tougher schedule on paper so I want them eliminated. Can't go wrong either way.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
I gotta pull for the Skins. Maybe the Titans and Jags and even the Giants could beat the Skins. Philly has a tougher schedule on paper so I want them eliminated. Can't go wrong either way.

Yeah but those teams might just start tanking if they fall out of the playoff race. The Jags are not a tough team to beat. Don't get lost on their performance against Indy. The Titans are totally inconsistent. The Skins might beat them both. Thats why a Philly win is much better for the Cowboys. Philly's two more losses in that stretch is a lock.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a really, really hard hitting game with a lot of quarterback sacks. Overtime would be nice. A lot of bad blood between these teams. A nice, physically draining game. Yeah!

I think one of the best case scenarios would be a split of the two games between the Skins and Eagles. Another would be the Eagles beat the Skins twice and lose their other three while the Skins lose out.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Yeah but those teams might just start tanking if they fall out of the playoff race. The Jags are not a tough team to beat. Don't get lost on their performance against Indy. The Titans are totally inconsistent. The Skins might beat them both. Thats why a Philly win is much better for the Cowboys. Philly's two more losses in that stretch is a lock.

Sort of like the Cowboys were an 80% lock to lose against the Saints? The Lions gave the Rams a game yesterday. Anything can happen in the NFL. Pgh was a lock at halftime against the Chargers. No locks especially when one factors in refs and injuries and weather.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Do we want a Philly team that thinks it’s got a shot next week? Or one that’s got nothing to lose with WAS still on our heels?

Either way, I think WAS wins this one.
I don't think they (the skins) can win without their starting qb. McCoy ain't gonna get it done. I would rather have the skins win but I just don't believe it will happen tonight. Not against the eagles.

aikemirv

Reaction score
We need Commanders to beat Philly

Two Philly wins these next two weeks, and they are back in 1st place.
I am with you. I don't want Philly to get on a roll and Washington just does not scare me. Philly can finish them in week 17 if they have to!

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
What is better for the Cowboys today?

I’m guessing we want Philly to win so Washington will be finished and then we will have the opportunity to finish Philly next week?
My thinking is that our boys will take care off business, so tonight's outcome should be irrelevant. That said, I think a Philly win is to our advantage. They're farther back from us than skins are and we can take care of them on Sunday. A skins win would enable us to pretty much knock philly out this Sunday, and leave only the skins to worry about, but I'd rather see a philly win tonight.
Skins have a softer schedule that philly, but they also are operating with a backup QB for the rest of the year. McCoy may improve as he gets more snaps under his belt, but he hasn't looked like a world-beater so far!

Creeper

Reaction score
This is a tough one.

I think we want the Eagles to win tonight. The Eagles have by far the tougher schedule over Washington. Plus, the Eagles and Commanders play again the last week of the season.

The Eagles have to play the Rams and Titans who are in must win situations for the playoffs.

CWR

Reaction score
Wash is doomed either way but Philly could still cause problems for the Cowboys, they were just a few seconds short of tying the last game.

Philly still has to play the Rams and the Texans, the skins schedule is a cake walk and Colt isnt awful.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a tough one.

I think we want the Eagles to win tonight. The Eagles have by far the tougher schedule over Washington. Plus, the Eagles and Commanders play again the last week of the season.

The Eagles have to play the Rams and Titans who are in must win situations for the playoffs.
You mean the Rams and Texans, and you're right, both those games should be meaningful for those teams. The Commanders have the Jags and Titans, who are pretty unpredictable. I'll root for an Eagles win tonight.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Gotta root for the iggles right? Even if they beat the skins, and the cowboys after that, they still play the rams and the texans. So I would be less worried about them winning the division.

The skins on the other hand, have an easier schedule and would actually be in first place if they win tonight.