Eagles OT Lane Johnson retires

That is very possible..... but Im thinking if they were 4-0and everyone happy, hed have stayed. When you are 2-2 and lots of crap happening, AND you have that other stuff going on, you just say ****, Im out.
You may be right, but I read that he missed several days of training camp specifically because of his mom's health. But yeah, if he hated going to "work", outside problems could certainly amplify his desire to leave.
 
Since being drafted by the Eagles they are 18-28 in regular season games that Lane Johnson missed and 0-1 in the playoff games he missed.
 
Well, goodbye iggles.
thats-it-fred-g-sanford.gif
 
I asked the resident Eagles fan at my work, and he claims that Johnson's retirement is driven his parents' health.

In any event, he's one of greats. I never liked his team, but I wish him all the best.
 
Better this than some of the other "unexpected shocking breaking sad news" we have to read about players who have struggled with this over the last few years. Hopefully he gets well and this retirement article is all we ever read about him again....except for the HOF induction
 
#4 overall in first round.

Despite playing RT his entire career, shows that a RT can be worth it.
 
:muttley: I wonder how much of Jalen's 2nd half performance weighted on his decision? Dude is probably thinking, I will not give up my body for 10 TOTAL PASSING YARDS IN THE 2ND HALF.

:lmao2:
 
:muttley: I wonder how much of Jalen's 2nd half performance weighted on his decision? Dude is probably thinking, I will not give up my body for 10 TOTAL PASSING YARDS IN THE 2ND HALF.

:lmao2:
He considered retiring last season. Enough is Enough. I think their center turned left guard is out on concussion protocol and most likely won’t be cleared before they leave for England.

Lots of teams have to piece it together from time to time. It’s the Eagles’ time. RBs out. Wonder if Blue gets moved up.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,202
Messages
14,672,362
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top