Eagles players questionable for Saturday night

Creeper

Reaction score
The Cowboys have to hope COVID strikes the other team to win. Not a good sign.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For giggles since he almost landed on the list

Man, I wish he didn't play for them because he is one class act.

The way he handled being benched in the CFP champs game at halftime and came out over the top for supporting his backup and the team was something to see. I liked him before that but that made him one of my favorites.

Bigdog

Reaction score
  • Our players will be tripled mask playing with hazmat suits in so they won’t get it the next week and be out for the playoff game, lol.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Man, I wish he didn't play for them because he is one class act.

The way he handled being benched in the CFP champs game at halftime and came out over the top for supporting his backup and the team was something to see. I liked him before that but that made him one of my favorites.

If only Snyder and the WFT front office was as invested in fixing that stadium's issues and problems, as they are in trying to copy off of and better the Cowboys.

CWR

Reaction score
I couldn't care less. I'd rather they give us their best shot actually. I don't want to pick on weak teams no more. We need to be up against real competition come playoff time.

Carson

Reaction score
Awesome. Time to beat up on backups to inflate our egos

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Perfect, beat up on another mediocre, depleted team. Tell the world that were back and to “line em up!” :facepalm:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I couldn't care less. I'd rather they give us their best shot actually. I don't want to pick on weak teams no more. We need to be up against real competition come playoff time.
Yeah, why is this bad news? I'm tired of the Cowboys winning against depleted teams but getting kicked in the nuts by any half decent contender.

I want the Eagles to bring all of their starters, all of them. And then us beating them back to their birdhouse.

So as far as I'm concerned, change the rules or whatever, to bring em all back as long as they are healthy.

Sydla

Reaction score
Perfect, beat up on another mediocre, depleted team. Tell the world that were back and to “line em up!” :facepalm:

I suspect a few on that list will be cleared by next Saturday. There is enough time to get cleared to play. This would be a bigger issue for them if this was Thursday.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I would expect some of our players to show
Up on that list… a way to rest players, under the radar.

75boyz

Reaction score
They benefited from playing injury plagued/depleted Saints, Giants and WFT teams (x2).
Were not able to take advantage of personnel shortcomings of the Cardinals.

Got a chance to sweep the NFC Least so I guess there's that.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
  • Eagles would be foolish to try to win this game for multiple reasons including draft position