Twitter: Eagles request to interview John Fassel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Let me know when they get to requesting permission to interview Booger & Son. They hire them and I'll climb their light poles.

Now that's the ultimate in wishful thinking. I'd be on board, without question -- if only it were likely. Really nice thought, though! :)

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Sounds like the coaching search in Philly has narrowed considerably to Josh McDaniels and Duce Staley.

Broaddus said on the air twice this week that McDaniels might be looking to move on since Belichick likely wants his son to takeover in NE.

HanD

Reaction score
Sounds like the coaching search in Philly has narrowed considerably to Josh McDaniels and Duce Staley.

Broaddus said on the air twice this week that McDaniels might be looking to move on since Belichick likely wants his son to takeover in NE.
McDaniels imo made a mistake leaving indy at the altar. That will be especially true if he goes to phi. Indy has such a strong core roster, phi is cap hampered and aging with questions at qb.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

If they want him for special teams that's not a promotion so the Cowboys can deny that request if they want. If they want him to interview for the head coaching job then they really need to get their heads examined.

Status
Not open for further replies.