Eagles/Seahawks thread

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Ugh, I hate the Eagles with a passion and it burns me so bad to want them to win.

Hopefully the Seahawks rough them up quite a bit though!

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I cant, I hate Philly too much and Im not very optimistic we can win both of the next 2 anyway...Im sure we'll squeak by NYG but then @ Oakland? I know their season has somewhat mirrored ours, but they still seem very dangerous to me and we still wont have Zeke....Seattle still has to go to JAX next week and one more Rams game and then us in Zeke's comeback game....If we dont want Philthy to have homefield and an easier road to the SB then we need them to lose and root for Minny to take the #1 spot.........

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Dude, you realize that the Eagles losing doesn't help us at all............they have the division wrapped up, but we are trailing Seattle in the Wildcard race.

We really, really, really, need the Eagles to win tonight if we want to make a run at that last wildcard spot.
If we had more than like a 3% chance of making the playoffs or if we controlled our own destiny I'd be right there with you, but we don't so I think with all things considered it would be better in the long run for the Cowboys to stay healthy and get some good gametime exposure for the young players.

Aven8

Reaction score
I just can’t do it... I hate the Eagles with a passion. I hate the fans and that team. What’s worse? They have a franchise QB we get to hate for the next 12 years... Screw the E-girls...

Can I root for a tie?

Didn't they tie a couple of years ago and they got the bye over us? Smh

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Pederson like Kelly wearing that sissy looking sunvisor instead of a cap. They're the only ones I ever see wearing them.

popp1234

Reaction score
Ugh, I hate the Eagles with a passion and it burns me so bad to want them to win.

Hopefully the Seahawks rough them up quite a bit though!

It appears you are new. Trust me, you will soon feel you are an anomaly in this thread. I shall pass.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I hate the fact I have to root for the Eagles.

I blame the Cowboys' issues for that. This should not be necessary.