Eagles sign DE Bryce Huff

blueblood70

Reaction score
You know there's a separate draft area why isn't there a separate free agent area we don't need 42 posts a day about other people's free agents especially when they don't really affect the Dallas Cowboys the Eagles have so many holes to fill and players are about to lose or already lost that it was a big need and all those AFC signings etcetera etcetera it doesn't matter I mean the draft area we were told that we should discuss the draft in a draft area why aren't we discussing free agency all on one post or all in one area

reddyuta

Reaction score
not familiar with this guy but surely not better than guys like Reddick?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ouch what I don't even know who the guy is and if he's any good and you're saying the Eagles got better let's remember all those signings last year all year long from all season until the very end of the year that everyone here said the Eagles were doing things and not a single one of them improve their team all they did was a fill a hole and last time I checked they're trying to get rid of their other pass rusher I can't remember his name off him because I don't drool over the Eagles but they're about to lose some more players they lost Fletcher Cox they lost Kelsey and they're about to lose their best sack man so they had to fill a hole and I'm not impressed again don't even know who this guy is nor do I care...

Aven8

Reaction score
Ouch what I don't even know who the guy is and if he's any good and you're saying the Eagles got better let's remember all those signings last year all year long from all season until the very end of the year that everyone here said the Eagles were doing things and not a single one of them improve their team all they did was a fill a hole and last time I checked they're trying to get rid of their other pass rusher I can't remember his name off him because I don't drool over the Eagles but they're about to lose some more players they lost Fletcher Cox they lost Kelsey and they're about to lose their best sack man so they had to fill a hole and I'm not impressed again don't even know who this guy is nor do I care...
At least they’re trying….

Creeper

Reaction score
Somehow the Eagles will still wind up with 4 comp picks next year including 1 3rd rounder.

blueblood70

Reaction score
At least they’re trying….
That's exactly what you said last year and none of their filings get a whole lot of stuff I mean they just filled the holes we still beat them we still won the division is that clear?? In the game that meant the division and the end of the year that meant the division the Eagles laid an egg and we won the division.... I just wanted to make sure we remember how this all went with everybody drooling over their moves and by the way free agency doesn't technically start until the 14th I believe and yet we're already making sure where you're aware that I'm aware that everyone's aware that Eagles signed the guy who technically in four years 17 1/2 sacks that's 4 1/2 sacks a year somehow it's a big deal when they're about to lose their best sack guy who is probably better and Fletcher Cox who is probably better I'm gonna keep reminding anyone who posts this stuff the free agency hasn't officially started and you're already talking up the Eagles who everything they did last year failed... We beat them we won the division apparently all these moves they make look good on paper are you dream team well good luck to them and your fanhood .Eagles fan