Eagles sign DE Bryce Huff

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Either or both is my guess.

I’ve read they’ve given both permission to seek a trade.
One of the better DE's on the market. HIs pass rush win rate is stupid good. HIs run stopping ability - not so much, nor does he express much interest in that area.

So the Birds got themselves a pass rusher.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Sweat or Reddick gotta be gone, right?
My guess is that Sweat is gone for sure. He doesn't fit in the 3/4 defense Fangio runs. He will be gone just based on not being a good scheme fit.

Reddick is unhappy with his contract. This is a matter of trying to get someone to trade for a 30 year old pass rusher who probably wants a contract north of $20 million a year

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of the better DE's on the market. HIs pass rush win rate is stupid good. HIs run stopping ability - not so much, nor does he express much interest in that area.

So the Birds got themselves a pass rusher.
In my opinion, Reddick is the better player. He’s certainly one that gives Steele (and the Cowboys) trouble. I’d be happy not to see him twice a year any more.

Sydla

Reaction score
Which means they are about to grab a bunch of picks for Sweat and/or Reddick.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
In my opinion, Reddick is the better player. He’s certainly one that gives Steele (and the Cowboys) trouble. I’d be happy not to see him twice a year any more.
Maybe it's Sweat that's out the door. Reported last night that they've actually fielded calls on him. Agree on not wanting to see Reddick.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Did all this stuff is just beginning today doesn't mean a whole lot and you're right the Eagles probably gonna lose Reddick, sweat, and cox I don't know and all the guys that they put on their roster last year especially on defense but they're even losing a running back and everyone over here is drooling over anybody they might sign up I don't see where this guy huh is any better than Armstrong how he's just filling a hole they know they're gonna have... These are all parallel moves right now teams just trying to fill the holes of players they have lost or are gonna lose...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Maybe it's Sweat that's out the door. Reported last night that they've actually fielded calls on him. Agree on not wanting to see Reddick.
They already been reported they gave Reddick permission to seek a trade that means he's unhappy he wants out they're probably don't plan on keeping him if so he's gonna be a disgruntled player...

DZSierra

Reaction score
Ouch what I don't even know who the guy is and if he's any good and you're saying the Eagles got better let's remember all those signings last year all year long from all season until the very end of the year that everyone here said the Eagles were doing things and not a single one of them improve their team all they did was a fill a hole and last time I checked they're trying to get rid of their other pass rusher I can't remember his name off him because I don't drool over the Eagles but they're about to lose some more players they lost Fletcher Cox they lost Kelsey and they're about to lose their best sack man so they had to fill a hole and I'm not impressed again don't even know who this guy is nor do I care...
You're absolutely right.

Where the Boys are right now, we don't have to sign anyone to fill in some gaps or help current players who are losing it;)

This year, no names being taken and all arses being kicked!!

17-0 this year (with this website going freakin CRAZY for the ride, and l then ose the first playoff game at home. You read it here LOL

Thing is, with this winning formula that Jerry has, seems kind of dumb to do anything differently.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Is bad that I never heard of this guy ?
20240311_143853.jpg.817b511ff8c2e4eed127d85a36211225.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
You're absolutely right.

Where the Boys are right now, we don't have to sign anyone to fill in some gaps or help current players who are losing it;)

This year, no names being taken and all arses being kicked!!

17-0 this year (with this website going freakin CRAZY for the ride, and l then ose the first playoff game at home. You read it here LOL

Thing is, with this winning formula that Jerry has, seems kind of dumb to do anything differently.
No I didn't say that at all and that's not what I meant they're gonna make moves they're just not starting three days early and some of these positions again they're not that great of moves they're parallel moves these teams are losing players and filling holes we're gonna do the same thing in the coming weeks we have six months to build a team and all the way up to the trade deadline to make changes it's not all about three days early in free agency....

I'm just saying on paper signing names which lots of teams don't do but there are teams that get in early and go get guys like Jacobs and saquon Barkley which is to me they're losing guys and then they're just filling in who they're losing and not with better players probably about the same type of player so how does that make them better??

The free agency. In my opinion it starts in three days but there's at least four players at every position available in free agency that are good and that will help your team you don't need to go get the first crop because there are others and lots of others and there'll be some release during or after the draft there'll be some release at final cut downs there's a lot of good players available for trade the entire process regardless of it's just free agency undrafted free agents the draft and making trades it's all part of the process to build the team and you could be sarcastic all you want but 36 wins two division titles three straight playoff bursts saying that they put enough talent on the field to win they just haven't got over the hump but we did beat this Eagles team we pretty much have owned the east for some time up and down yes we have to fight the Eagles for it at times but the Cowboys worrying about what other division teams are doing I mean why aren't we talking about Tyler bias and Armstrong more they went to Washington we're talking about this but now I'm glad good for Washington they got a third string defensive end from us who's solid but he's not worth 15 mil a year Tyler be honest are gonna overpay for him so Micah Parsons could go line up over him and push him into the quarterback on every play which happens pretty often with Tyler be honest but people are gonna cry he went to Washington now they are gonna now have a spot where we're well informed on it's gonna be a weak spot in the line not saying he's bad... He's just not worth crying over that we lost him that's my opinion

we will make some moves we will build a team and I'll worry about when the record starts reflecting that we're bad not who wins everything on paper who puts together dream team stats before game one that is not how it works..​

DZSierra

Reaction score
No I didn't say that at all and that's not what I meant they're gonna make moves they're just not starting three days early and some of these positions again they're not that great of moves they're parallel moves these teams are losing players and filling holes we're gonna do the same thing in the coming weeks we have six months to build a team and all the way up to the trade deadline to make changes it's not all about three days early in free agency....

I'm just saying on paper signing names which lots of teams don't do but there are teams that get in early and go get guys like Jacobs and saquon Barkley which is to me they're losing guys and then they're just filling in who they're losing and not with better players probably about the same type of player so how does that make them better??

The free agency. In my opinion it starts in three days but there's at least four players at every position available in free agency that are good and that will help your team you don't need to go get the first crop because there are others and lots of others and there'll be some release during or after the draft there'll be some release at final cut downs there's a lot of good players available for trade the entire process regardless of it's just free agency undrafted free agents the draft and making trades it's all part of the process to build the team and you could be sarcastic all you want but 36 wins two division titles three straight playoff bursts saying that they put enough talent on the field to win they just haven't got over the hump but we did beat this Eagles team we pretty much have owned the east for some time up and down yes we have to fight the Eagles for it at times but the Cowboys worrying about what other division teams are doing I mean why aren't we talking about Tyler bias and Armstrong more they went to Washington we're talking about this but now I'm glad good for Washington they got a third string defensive end from us who's solid but he's not worth 15 mil a year Tyler be honest are gonna overpay for him so Micah Parsons could go line up over him and push him into the quarterback on every play which happens pretty often with Tyler be honest but people are gonna cry he went to Washington now they are gonna now have a spot where we're well informed on it's gonna be a weak spot in the line not saying he's bad... He's just not worth crying over that we lost him that's my opinion

we will make some moves we will build a team and I'll worry about when the record starts reflecting that we're bad not who wins everything on paper who puts together dream team stats before game one that is not how it works..​
My bad, apologies, and your response makes complete sense.

Perhaps it's just me, but their organization always seems "in motion" with losing and picking up players, it's hard to keep track of. The only person which would blow my mind that they let go would be Jalen Hurts, and even then, who knows with them.

Honestly, anything with them on a trade, unless it's a dallas player, not evern sure why it's in this section (although I can under they are divisional rivals).

That said, the Cowboys were the ones who DID NOT implode in the home stretch until the playoffs.