Eagles sign DT Linval Joseph

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Pretty sure at this point in their careers that Hankins is at least as good, if not better than Joseph.

We'd already acquired him, so there really isnt much need for Joseph (who was home on the couch anyway)
He should be better, he's 30 and has been signed to contracts all this time. Joseph at 34 has been on his couch until now.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Stephen Jones does an amazing job allocating cap space. So much better than anything the Eagles can even attempt to accomplish.
Risen Star gave you a like for this? Well I guess it's easy to like something when it's written by you in a parallel universe.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
So true. Wonder if they'd go Will Anderson DE or collect multiple firsts. The point is the Saints are in a position to give Philly a top 5 to 15 pick because there are a ton of 3 and 4 win teams. Hoping they get some wins and push Philly back to 15 or so.
I imagine they would trade down to at least 3 three, assuming that 1/ 2 are QBs,

plasticman

Reaction score
I suppose they want to change their current trend of one NFL championship every 67 years.

Eagles fans seem to have developed this perverse sense of entitlement.

Fortunately, Cowboys fans are more down to earth.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I suppose they want to change their current trend of one NFL championship every 67 years.

Eagles fans seem to have developed this perverse sense of entitlement.

Fortunately, Cowboys fans are more down to earth.
27 years of ineptness will do that I guess.

Creeper

Reaction score
I didn't realize he was available. The Cowboys should have signed him weeks ago. But what does he have left in the tank?

At the same time I cannot believe what a disappointment Gallimore has been.

In the 2020 draft, the Cowboys should have moved up in the 3rd round and taken DaVon Hamilton or Justin Madubuike. In 2021 they should have moved up to get Milton Williams. Its as if the Cowboys don't really make an effort to solidify the DT position. If they aren't going to get a shot at drafting a stud DT in the first they should target the best guys in rounds 2 and 3 and go get them instead of waiting for guys to fall to them. I remember on this forum, a bunch of guys wanted Milton Williams in 2021 and Madubuike in 2020.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I didn't realize he was available. The Cowboys should have signed him weeks ago. But what does he have left in the tank?

At the same time I cannot believe what a disappointment Gallimore has been.

In the 2020 draft, the Cowboys should have moved up in the 3rd round and taken DaVon Hamilton or Justin Madubuike. In 2021 they should have moved up to get Milton Williams. Its as if the Cowboys don't really make an effort to solidify the DT position. If they aren't going to get a shot at drafting a stud DT in the first they should target the best guys in rounds 2 and 3 and go get them instead of waiting for guys to fall to them. I remember on this forum, a bunch of guys wanted Milton Williams in 2021 and Madubuike in 2020.

GTallimore and D-Law are the last of the hold overs, D-Law is in the twilight so he can do what he does, gallimore has had injuries and they keep changing his role. My guess they asked him to put on weight to help hold up to runs but he lost some burst and quickness. So he is somewhere between a 1T and 3T type tackle and is lost.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
I imagine they would trade down to at least 3 three, assuming that 1/ 2 are QBs,

You know... nothing to do with the Eagles but I always wondered if you had a franchise QB and the 1st pick with a star QB coming out how much you could get for that 1st pick if you just kept trading that pick back and trading it back and back.

DFWJC

Reaction score
One the best run-stuffers in the league in his prime.
Not sure how much he has left in the tank, but you would think if he doesn't have too many snaps he'd be effective.

dfense

Reaction score
Two time Pro-Bowler. It's like former athlete commentators on tv who have to have their life long accomplishments listed under their name every segment as if it makes their opinion more compelling.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
This is the exact type of move we needed to make. Instead we get a reclamation project at an already deep position.

But it sure is fun pretending you're a GM!
Maybe you missed it, but we already made that type of move.

cmoney23

Reaction score

We add a bust edge rusher and they get real help for their run defense.

A round of applause for our front office.

I usually like your schtick but this one is a bit of a reach.

The dude is 34, coming off his couch, and might get some rotational work. Keep calm.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Eagles like their guys too, but it doesn't stop them from trying to improve their roster.