Eagles sign Flacco

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I guess if you have to sign in a place as a backup with hopes of taking over the starting job then Philly is the place to do it. The question is, though, to what end? Flacco must know he is done as a starter. Does he need the money?

Reaction score
I guess if you have to sign in a place as a backup with hopes of taking over the starting job then Philly is the place to do it. The question is, though, to what end? Flacco must know he is done as a starter. Does he need the money?
If somebody offers you millions of dollars to hold a clipboard on the sidelines, would you turn it down?

Backup QB is a dream job. Guys like Cassels and Daniels have made 10's of millions of dollars doing it.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Close to home for him, I think he still has a home in the Baltimore/Delaware area.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Curious signing....I thought they could have been a sneaky play for a QB....Trey Lance just stinks of Philly.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

3.5mil ends.
Though 167mil career earnings. It does puzzle me when gazillionaires kept trudging along. Like early Msoft employees worth tens of millions still choosing to show up every day in HR to make 100k-200k.