Eagles sign QB Will Grier

jgboys1

Reaction score
Former Cowboy? I hate when headlines do this for any player that ever wore a Cowboys jersey. Dude was drafted by the Panthers and played for them for two years and then went to Dallas and sat on the bench then signed on to 3 different teams since then.
They usually save that when an ex NFL player commits a crime.
He could have played 20 years with one franchise but was on the Cowboys practice squad for one game and all of the sudden he is an ex Cowboy Player.

darealvelle

Reaction score
They usually save that when an ex NFL player commits a crime.
He could have played 20 years with one franchise but was on the Cowboys practice squad for one game and all of the sudden he is an ex Cowboy Player.
I know right; super lame.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
When I first saw this, I was like why?

Then I remembered that KM is there now. I still think he is a bad fit for Philly, but we will see this season.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Sounds like they won't be drafting, or picking up undrafted rookie free agent QB's when they are signing their ball throwers for preseason in free agency.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
"Camp Arm" thing. Teams like to have 3 or even more QBs until the major cuts. One of the guys is a "camp arm" just to run plays and not overwork the starter and the No. 2 guy. Philly had two and added Grier for practice purposes only. That likely also means the Eagles are not going to draft a QB. A draftee would become the camp arm guy.

Motorola

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Former Cowboy? I hate when headlines do this for any player that ever wore a Cowboys jersey. Dude was drafted by the Panthers and played for them for two years and then went to Dallas and sat on the bench then signed on to 3 different teams since then.
Lol cannot say being a former Cowboy does not have it perks lol.
Longtime in the business...Schefter probably was just being polite - or lazy.
His report title should have been:
"Eagles signed NFL journeyman QB Will Grier".
2019 third round pick - no. 100 overall___ the player has not played a snap \ down in a regular season game since his rookie year with Carolina = FOUR SEASONS____2020-2023.