Eagles sign Sendejo

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Considering the Eagles' pass defense last year they're thrilled to get anybody. Signing Sendejo is like putting a Band Aid on a broken leg in my opinion.
They signed a player better than Jeff Heath. Just let that sink in.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know what they love more? The fact that Dallas is content and did NOTHING in FA. Some teams have a desire to improve. Sadly, Dallas isn't one of them.

You are wrong, they want to improve.
It is just many fans don’t like the way they go about it.
But believe it or not they do know better than any of us fans a good part of the time.

JayFord

Reaction score
since we’re talking eagles

I can’t stand their fans I genuinely find them disgusting....

“Eh yo Joey fix me a fat man sandwich easy on the mayo gotta watch the cahhhbbbzzz *snort*”

Disgusting

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
But believe it or not they do know better than any of us fans a good part of the time.

You know, you're absolutely right. All of the brilliant moves Jerry has made this month just screams he wants to win a super bowl now.

Someone remind me what those moves are, cause all I can think of is Witten coming back to reclaim his title as the slowest TE in the NFL.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

People tend to forget this team just spent over $20 million to make sure DeMarcus Lawrence doesn't get away, traded a 1st round pick for Amari Cooper last fall, and last summer made Zack Martin the highest paid guard in the game.

The Cowboys don't want to get better? If so they should have let D-Law test free agency, stuck with a no-name receiver group, and let Martin walk, right?

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Where the hell do they get all the cap space to sign quality players? Its seems the past 5 years they sign high priced free agents as if there is no salary cap.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Thats what i thought too. I dont understand why eagles fans would be happy.

Because their starters at safety are Malcolm Jenkins and Rodney McLeod. Sendejo just provides extra depth. This is a good signing by the Eagles. Sendejo wasn't signed to be a starter.

Johnny23

Reaction score
People tend to forget this team just spent over $20 million to make sure DeMarcus Lawrence doesn't get away, traded a 1st round pick for Amari Cooper last fall, and last summer made Zack Martin the highest paid guard in the game.

The Cowboys don't want to get better? If so they should have let D-Law test free agency, stuck with a no-name receiver group, and let Martin walk, right?
Some people see this as maintaining the status quo because we still have no value for a high level 1-Tech nor high level safties instead of a low round FS with holes in his game and a aUDFA try hard who is a Special teamer and back up on a competently built roster.

JBond

Reaction score
You know what they love more? The fact that Dallas is content and did NOTHING in FA. Some teams have a desire to improve. Sadly, Dallas isn't one of them.
No reason to piss away resources on average players. We have enough already. We need to stockpile draft picks the next two seasons. Seriously. Trade away anyone worth a first or second. Exception... oline guys. We will need them to protect Trevor Lawrence.