Eagles sign WR Parris Campbell

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
AJ Brown, DeVonta Smith, Devonte Parker, Parris Campbell, Saquon Barkley, Dallas Goedart, beasty o-line. If Hurts sucks like he did the second half of last season with that offense, the Eagles are gonna "Wentz" him.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Yeah me too, Buckeyes fan, don't like seeing them go to our rivals.

I hated Washington drafted Chase Young, but he did not work out anyway.

But they have McLauren and Samual at WR still.
I think Curtis Samuel just signed with Buffalo.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Not really.
Let them spend their energy running around us.
They will fade just like last season.
Merely signing back ups to replace the back ups they’re losing to free agency, Zaccheaus and Watkins. Like DeVante Parker, another one year deal at league minimum. Hardly dynamic signings.

Carson

Reaction score
Merely signing back ups to replace the back ups they’re losing to free agency, Zaccheaus and Watkins. Like DeVante Parker, another one year deal at league minimum. Hardly dynamic signings.
Still, I wish we would add a body or two. At least at RB and possibly LB/DT.

Not overly concerned with OL or WR.

MikeT22

Reaction score
I could understand that comment when it comes to some of the other players being signed by other teams, but Paris Campbell? Come on.

Every player signed by another team isn't automatically an impact player that advances that team over Dallas.
I guess the sarcasm didn’t come across

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Don't worry we can court OBJ again take him to a red carpet tour around Texas so he can burn us again

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess the sarcasm didn’t come across
Hard to tell in print sometimes, and especially with some of the members here who would look down at the Cowboys for another team signing a career special teams player who spends art of every season on the practice squad.

I'm glad to know that doesn't apply to you. Sorry for misunderstanding.