Twitter: Eagles starting left tackle has a knee sprain

CWR

Reaction score

Gregory will be on him all game regardless. Brodus didn't speak favorably of him fwiw. We are going to get pressure on Hurts if they let Parsons do his thing. The question is when we get that pressure can we keep him contained? If they are smart they will try to establish Miles Sanders and the run game.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
That knee could slow him down a bit, and that's not good for him with a speed rusher like RG bending corners. However, I think the Eagles will throw the ball quick, so CBs have to tackle well...AB could get further exposed.
Cant cover or tackle. Sad

baltcowboy

Reaction score
If he sprained his knee it unlikely he will play on Monday night. Just too many games to play to risk the injury from getting worse. I wonder what MRI says.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
That knee could slow him down a bit, and that's not good for him with a speed rusher like RG bending corners. However, I think the Eagles will throw the ball quick, so CBs have to tackle well...AB could get further exposed.

Yea, he probably starts and plays and but how effective will he be, especially late game.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

I'd rather see Parsons over the LT and Gregory on the strongside.

Maximize the mismatch AND the bum leg/back up.