Twitter: Eagles starting left tackle has a knee sprain

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
When you only have the following options, it's okay to assume.

I'm mostly playing. I would think Gregory and Basham would play a lot and Parsons will get at least some snaps at end. How many might depend on how the other ends look.

Reactions: BAT

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score

This is big.

So for those who haven’t been paying attention, Lane Johnson their RT just isn’t himself this year. He has been a swinging door, no one can explain how he suddenly forgot how to play football.

Brandon Brooks was next to him and playing at a very high level. But he was injured last week

But Mailata had been stealing the show in Philly. He was just mauling people. Now he’s out too and will be replaced by Andre Dillard, who makes Chaz Green look like an All Pro (I’m not kidding, he’s that bad).

This is going to be a wild game. I think it could be one of those routs that we haven’t seen since the Jacksonville game in 2018.

Jipper

Reaction score
This is big.

So for those who haven’t been paying attention, Lane Johnson their RT just isn’t himself this year. He has been a swinging door, no one can explain how he suddenly forgot how to play football.

Brandon Brooks was next to him and playing at a very high level. But he was injured last week

But Mailata had been stealing the show in Philly. He was just mauling people. Now he’s out too and will be replaced by Andre Dillard, who makes Chaz Green look like an All Pro (I’m not kidding, he’s that bad).

This is going to be a wild game. I think it could be one of those routs that we haven’t seen since the Jacksonville game in 2018.

I hope you are right....but typically in the past when we have gone into a game like this it ends up being the opposite

waving monkey

Reaction score
Mailata is a massive guy who says his ideal playing weight is 380. At 6’8”, 380, he is probably the biggest guy in the league. They invested a lot of time into him, and he is on track to being a top 5 LT in the game. They won’t mess around with him, I would be surprised if he played.
380/ damn he might persistently have knee problems