CFZ Eagles strengths and weaknesses

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Eagles have a lot of fight in them, and toughness we have it at times

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
We can’t beat the Niners ,but we can beat the Eagles, who can beat the Niners.

All your points are valid and interesting but in the end it’s merely how the teams match up head to head
But we CAN beat the eagles....and since they can beat the 9ers, then WE can beat the Niners.
But the niners can beat us. And Philly owned the 9ers. That means there's no WAY we can beat the Eagles. But we CAN! which means we can beat the 9ers.
But....but....but....

I think the theory of Relativity is somehow involved here

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The Eagles are the worst 7 and 1 team. They could easily be 3 and 4. They have been lucky and definitely not the team of a year ago. On Sunday they are going to get exposed. We match up with them and Dak is their daddy. That secondary as long as Dak has time will be exposed.
They're also the best 7-1 team.

(They're the ONLY 7-1 team)

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Just wait they haven't played any one. Don't mention the Dolphins who were crippled with injuries and got screwed by the Refs all game.
Not really the point. I was making fun of whoever said they were the "worst 7-1 team". They ARE the worst 7-1 team, AND the best 7-1 team, and the most average 7-1 team.

It's like saying Australia is the worst country on the continent of Australia.

Aside from that...are WE the worst 5-2 team? The only team with a winning record WE'VE beaten was the Jets, and that was a week after they lost their starting QB and their whole team was thrown into disarray.

I'm thinking their win over the Dolphins is miles ahead of any win we could point to.

Not that ANY of this is relevant to who wins Sunday....but you brought it up

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
The Eagles are the worst 7 and 1 team. They could easily be 3 and 4. They have been lucky and definitely not the team of a year ago. On Sunday they are going to get exposed. We match up with them and Dak is their daddy. That secondary as long as Dak has time will be exposed.
Lucky. Probably one of the three worst teams in football…and I’m including the cfl.