Eagles tears

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I didn’t like it either. Too many other things that happened the change the cost of this game
There is no "reason". One player doenst lose or win games.

This game was the best SB ever. It was basically going to be whomever had the ball last type of ending. Might have even gone into OT.

But then the refs made a dumb call and ruined the game. End of story.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
However, that call at THAT time in the game ended the game. Refs ended the game, not the players on the field. IT was sad.
It was the player's on the field, though--Bradbury in particular.

You hold because you're getting beat and it's a gamble. Maybe they don't call it, maybe they do--you never know. A surefire way to avoid it is not to hold, though.

I don't care if they haven't called it all game. Don't hold in a critical moment. Don't give the ref an excuse.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

You hold because you're getting beat and it's a gamble. Maybe they don't call it, maybe they do--you never know. A surefire way to avoid it is not to hold, though.

I don't care if they haven't called it all game. Don't hold in a critical moment. Don't give the ref an excuse.
Whatever, it was a bad call and ruined the game.

Ball was thrown 10 yards past the WR anyway. NO way he catches that held or not.

But again.........THATS why Mahomes is the best. He actually saw it and just chucked it up there hoping to get a call. The guy is amazing.

Dre11

Reaction score
Whatever, it was a bad call and ruined the game.

Ball was thrown 10 yards past the WR anyway. NO way he catches that held or not.

But again.........THATS why Mahomes is the best. He actually saw it and just chucked it up there hoping to get a call. The guy is amazing.

It was a hold and the ball being uncatchable had nothing to do with the call as the call was holding before the pass was thrown. The Db said he held. He tried to get away with it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It was a hold and the ball being uncatchable had nothing to do with the call as the call was holding before the pass was thrown. The Db said he held. He tried to get away with it.
Minor hold which guys were doing all night long and they never called it. Ticky tack call they had no place calling to end the game. Worst call in a SB ever.

visionary

Reaction score

Exactly
And after the game Bradberry admitted that he held the WR
Good luck getting CowboyRoy to face facts though

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Fo3JA-hXwBQx0AM

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Minor hold which guys were doing all night long and they never called it. Ticky tack call they had no place calling to end the game. Worst call in a SB ever.
Boo hoo. Refs let a terrible non catch stand for Goddert that led to points. Took points off the board for KC on a fumble.

Nothing ticky tack about that call. You can't grab and hold. This isn't just contact. You are deliberately impeding the route of a WR and if this was never called, the passing game would cease to exist in football. Every sport will call this. The ball was 10yds overthrown because he was grabbed once then tugged on again to turn him around. Absolutely the right call to make. The defender even admitted he held but hoped the ref let it slide. No idea how you are still on the wrong side of the argument.

John813

Reaction score
https://www.wptv.com/news/treasure-...ion-assaults-firefighter-sheriffs-office-says
A Philadelphia Eagles fan apparently didn't handle his team's Super Bowl loss to the Kansas City Chiefs very well.
Edward Dalasandro, 25, of Philadelphia was arrested Sunday night after the Martin County Sheriff's Office said he vandalized a fire station and assaulted a firefighter with a meat cleaver.

Eagles Florida Man is a deadly duo.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I hate the Eagles and am very, very glad they lost. But how can we sit here and gloat when they actually made it? I'm in my mid-thirties and haven't seen an NFC Championship game, let alone a Super Bowl, since I was 7 years old. As much as it pains me to admit, we really have nothing to talk trash about.
The same way they gloated for 52 years before even winning an SB.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
https://www.wptv.com/news/treasure-...ion-assaults-firefighter-sheriffs-office-says
A Philadelphia Eagles fan apparently didn't handle his team's Super Bowl loss to the Kansas City Chiefs very well.
Edward Dalasandro, 25, of Philadelphia was arrested Sunday night after the Martin County Sheriff's Office said he vandalized a fire station and assaulted a firefighter with a meat cleaver.

Eagles Florida Man is a deadly duo.
I can tell by the tone in your post that that type of behavior is quote/unquote "frowned upon"

So...just for my info...was the fact that it happened to firefighters what makes this bad, or that a meat clever was involved?

tm1119

Reaction score
You’re a fan of a team that haven’t seen a conference championship game in 27 years and you’re making fun of a franchise that lost in the Super Bowl? Get a grip on life, this is sad.

John813

Reaction score
I can tell by the tone in your post that that type of behavior is quote/unquote "frowned upon"

So...just for my info...was the fact that it happened to firefighters what makes this bad, or that a meat clever was involved?

Simply being an eagles fan makes it bad.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You’re a fan of a team that haven’t seen a conference championship game in 27 years and you’re making fun of a franchise that lost in the Super Bowl? Get a grip on life, this is sad.
IDK.

Coming in 2nd place means ur the 1st place loser.

I'd rather be the #8 or #10 loser like we are.

I think.

Wait...what was the question again?