Eagles tears

nathanlt

Reaction score
While I don't think Goedert caught his sideline catch, I don't think the defensive holding call was legit either. And I only watched about 10 minutes of the thing... just wanted to see Philly lose. But now they get to blame the officials and ignore the help they got on that sideline catch.

Either way, it's a shame to see the officials insert their incompetency into the Super Bowl.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
While I don't think Goedert caught his sideline catch, I don't think the defensive holding call was legit either. And I only watched about 10 minutes of the thing... just wanted to see Philly lose. But now they get to blame the officials and ignore the help they got on that sideline catch.

Either way, it's a shame to see the officials insert their incompetency into the Super Bowl.
Wrong thread

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

Even the Bradbury said that it was defensive holding on him. Philly fans don’t have a leg to stand on if they say the refs lost them the game.

Letting KC score on every second half possession and Hurts having a forced fumble on himself cost them the game.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Siriani crying gif will be meme status.

DDBB37-EA-A42-E-4405-B951-DCB7-DD0-BB698.jpg